Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2013
TSLuva's Avatar
TSLuva TSLuva is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 142
TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about
Default

My current fanatasy is being on holiday in Thailand, while out on a scenic bush walk I see a flash go off in the bush off the walking track. Curiosity gets the better of me and I go and investigate and discover a beautiful shemale being photographed in all sorts of hot poses by a hot looking girl.
While beating off in the cover of the bushes I trip over the pants round my ankles and make a big noise and get discovered. They say to me well with the state you are in you obviously like what you see would you like to join in the photo shoot? After agreeing I can edit out the photos I don't want shown I have my way with a hot shemale while being captured on film. When we finish up I get invited back to the hot photographers place to edit the photos and once done she says right my turn now and unzips her pants a pulls out a gorgeous long cock that I didn't know was nestled in there and have a three way with the two of them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-26-2013
ronsoul's Avatar
ronsoul ronsoul is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 58
ronsoul is on a distinguished road
Default One of my fantasy...

My girlfriend, a beauty shemale, propose to me a hot fuck with a friend of her, a girl who teach her many things, because she is with 20-25 years older. She tell me few stories about how this old bitch fuck with her some years ago, and what beautiful moments spend together. I accepted her propose, very curious and excited.
We meet with her friend, and i see now how sexy she is. But surprise, the girl is another shemale, mature but incredible hot.
Well, we fuck together, a perfect threesome...
After this, we talk about our lives, bla, bla,bla, bla, and finaly, we discovered an unbelievable thing! I was adopted when I was a baby. And my real father is her! The beauty mature shemale who just I fucked.
In this new situation, me and my girlfriend decided to meet with my father every day, to fuck!

Sorry for my bad english.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-30-2013
Hieralias's Avatar
Hieralias Hieralias is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Hieralias is on a distinguished road
Default

What I dream about the most is doing it with 2 at the same time, where one fucks me in the ass while I suck the other
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your Favorite Fantasy Movies!!! violet lightning General Discussion 7 09-05-2009 02:46 PM
Celebrity Shemale Fantasy? MidnightFulfiller Chat About Shemales 4 08-11-2009 04:28 PM
Hot shemale fantasy shemaleella TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 33 04-16-2009 01:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy