Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-26-2012
sekretter's Avatar
sekretter sekretter is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 122
sekretter can only hope to improve
Default

I can't really put my finger on it but I think Mariana has gotten way more attractive over time. I didn't care much for her in earlier galleries, but she has either become more feminine or better at applying makeup because I find her to be gorgeous now (or perhaps my tastes have changed, lol)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy