|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't ask many questions on the phone. I just tell them I'm strictly on top and if they are ok with that then set an appointment.
I used to get hot trans escorts for $150 seams Most of the better ones seam to be charging $250 range now, around here anyway. I'm not sure why the escort rates have gone up while the the economy is down. Maybe they are not doing the same volume. The traveling trans can be hit or miss. Transexual escorts seam to be of much higher quality than full females in my experience. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was struck by this phrase "full females," which you use to differentiate GGs from transsexuals.
Quote:
Quote:
I know several full females -- with cocks -- who I am sure would be happy to visit you and teach you a lesson. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thanks for noticing me.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
What you call a "stalker" is hardly that at all, just someone who read all the latest posts when he logged on and noted an unseemly trend. Your apology is duly noted.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Shemale escort | Wanatranny | Chat About Shemales | 2 | 01-17-2013 07:06 AM |
| UK Shemale Escort PICS | demarkus | Freebies | 11 | 08-27-2011 05:24 AM |
| Jakarta Shemale Escort Services | badmouse | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 0 | 03-16-2011 08:03 PM |
| Shemale Escort Reviews UK? | mrtrebus | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 0 | 03-19-2010 10:10 AM |
| Best UK Shemale Escort | Handsolo | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 0 | 01-10-2009 08:05 AM |