|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here's a couple more
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
My favorites are:
Mint, Danielle Foxxx, Wendy Williams, Lisa Lawer, and Farrah Mills |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Some nice choices there Scotty, not seen any of Wendy or Lisa though.
You got any pic of them?
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mmmm, some lovely dicks out there. Here's one I've got my eye on at the mo. May be the first one I get my lips around with a little luck!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
she lovely Bo, and what a cock who is she?
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
She's called Eva and she's in London at the mo. We're doing quite nicely here in the uk at the mo!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Wish she would come up north, love to meet her.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Those are hard to top but I'll try
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very nice selection felix, i notice you like Asian ladyboys.
I like them too they are usually very pretty and feminine looking, but i am usually a bit disappointed by there small cocks. Still you can't have it all.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here are my 5 :D
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bianca and daniella fox are my favorites dont know many others names.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
bianca and Kaleena.
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
tara emory also needs to be on this list
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
1-Helen
2-Mint 3-Nancy 4-Tara Emory 5-Penelope |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
The LB from Cebu, Phillipine that fucked me.
Big long and hard dick. This fabulous LB is pretty dominent
__________________
The Best of Both Worlds: From the only city where you are fined ($$$$) for everything you do like not flushing the toilet and chewing gum. The only consolation..... plenty of LBs.
Last edited by 2WayStreet; 10-22-2007 at 11:36 PM. |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
if i had to pick my 5 fav it would have to be
1: Sol: she's got a huge cock that too irresistable 2:Raquel: she got a great body and a great cock ![]() 3: Vanity: she's just too good to be true nuf said :D 4: allahna starr: once again she is a she-goddess and is so damn sexy (who would want to suck that beauuuuutiful cock) ![]() and finally 5: danielle foxxx: she is so much like a woman its hard to realize that she wasn't born as one(nice lickable butt, cock sucking, and mouth fucking beauty) ![]() ![]()
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Like your choices sc. Sol would not normally be what i go for a bit wired, but with her its sexy and what a sexy big cock, irresistable and lips she would suck you dry.
Foxx has always been a fave of mine very feminine but with a perfect fat curvy cock mmmm.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanx 2waystreet ! She is as beautiful as I thought.
![]() Is it possible for you to post some more ?
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Roccofan,
Here is the face, body and dick, all at one go
__________________
The Best of Both Worlds: From the only city where you are fined ($$$$) for everything you do like not flushing the toilet and chewing gum. The only consolation..... plenty of LBs.
|
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
i tried doing a top 5 but ended up getting 20 or so pics of loads of girls
lol, but hey will go an give it a real thin.... watch this space
__________________
-SHEMALESRULE- |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn my Dick had that tingly feeling tha whole time i wuz looking at this thread all though beatiful cocks Oh Man
In no particular order repeats also |
|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
...great one...they all make me hard.
Larissa Sasha....the list goes on.... Respect to all you shemale lovers out there. Don´t loose the fait. One day it will happen for you. When you go Shemale you don´t go back. |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
For me I'll take Mint every day (and night), so since she'll be on everyone else's list as well, I thought I'd share this anonymous babe with you. Let's start with the cock: thick, long, with a lipsmacking, shiny mushroom head!!!!! At its base, a pair of beautiful eggshaped balls, and everything nestled in a nest of soft, dense black hair. She has beautiful smooth skin, lovely long black hair, and a slim, feminine form. I'm just not a fan of exaggerated curves so this gal (like Mint) is just right for me. Anyone know you she is?
|
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh and its not Jasmin Rios, its Yasmin(Yasmine) Rios. Here are some pics of her too.
|
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
all of the ladyboys in this thread are soo beautiful and i'd suck all of them to make them happy
![]()
|
|
#27
|
|||
|
|||
|
How about
Amy, Helen, Moo, Lee and Wawa ?? |
|
#28
|
|||
|
|||
|
angel star
mint nefertiti Celeste |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have to say my choices..........Barbie Woods.............Danielle Foxxx, Kalena Rios, Ana (Miami), Hilda Brasil, and my fav lady Raquel Fox..........in NO order whatsoever..........Barbie is first on my list coz she was one of the very first TGirls I saw...........and she was the one who started me on my road of shemale LUST!!!........lol
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
my top 5 would probably be something like
Bianca Freire Vanity Bianca Freire Bianca Freire Bianca Freire |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
At least someone other than Bianca got a look-in.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
Amy
Tyra hmmm...got to think...so hard to choose....
__________________
Amy is the girl for me !! |
|
#33
|
|||
|
|||
|
brazil cocks are nice.. but the femininity of a ladyboy is hard to reach...
|
|
#34
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think I have to agree with your choices, it would be hard for me to come up wth a 5 that are better then the ones you picked.
|
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Welcome, grrrl_ee, and please read forum rules before posting |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
1 -Barbie woods
2- Raquel Fox 3- vaniity Super 3 :D |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kalena is the number one!!! Show some pic of her face to a friend, and he won't suspect what's between her beautiful legs. And then tell him: "She's a shemale!" And he will say "Yeah.... I've already knew it...." Yeah, sure....
I'll also choose Areeya and Mariana Cordoba, a beauty asian and a big titted monster cock shemale. Last edited by nmlss; 08-14-2008 at 09:49 PM. Reason: incomplete answer |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
for me the top
is Bianca Freire...I lovr her and hard for her nice sexe
__________________
Angeloup ![]()
|
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got to go with Gia Darling. Sorry but thats just me.
|
|
#40
|
|||
|
|||
|
some of my favorites:
|
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
My favorite cocks are:
1- Mariana Cordoba 2 - Areeya 3 - Joanna Jet 4 - Adriana Rodrigues 5 - Carla Novaes I'd love to suck them all!:D |
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey but, Brazilian Guy, unless I have no idea what I'm talking about (which is entirely possible) I think you can suck on them all. I've got all their telephone numbers and have actually called and spoken to Carla Novaes!!!!!!!!my darling!! (she has LOW voice) and the only thing that kept me from meeting her is that I only knew Spanish and my Portuguese was terrible, so I panicked. She tried switching over to a little English for me. Anyway, you must know much more about this whole thing, especially living in Brazil, so maybe we'll talk sometime. I should be back there again soon.
|
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
1. Mint
2. Jennifer Paris 3. Mariana Cordoba 4. Bianca 5. Yasmin Lee mint087_158.jpg9b79.jpg_DSC7921.jpgvalery2025.jpgyasmin_lee6051.jpg |
|
#44
|
|||
|
|||
|
This week i would have to say: Areeya, Eye, Mint, Sasha, Vaniity. Mostly into asians this week.
|
|
#45
|
||||
|
||||
|
Karolina Gaucha the best cock. I like
![]() Nefertiti number two
|
|
#46
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man I love this thread, all t girls are perfect but the most perfect ones are the ones with beutiful hard cocks!
I dont know my top 5 yet cos im not great on all these beautiful women's names yet but I know I love Mint and Thays Shavi something. Im so fucking hard seeing all these beautiful pics ![]() ![]()
|
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can just feel that wonderful cock sliding in and out of my asspussy, that would be sooooo good!
|
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
To hell with wine tasting, how about shecock tasting.
![]()
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N. |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
That is the best idea that I've ever heard of.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Shemales on Top | ila | Freebies | 653 | 04-05-2018 02:56 PM |
| Top or Bottom | ila | Chat About Shemales | 246 | 08-18-2012 02:54 AM |
| A shemale on top | prouk1954 | Chat About Shemales | 52 | 08-18-2012 02:48 AM |
| Top Cult Movies | rockabilly | General Discussion | 20 | 06-19-2009 05:39 PM |
| Whos your top TS lady? | syphin3223 | Chat About Shemales | 26 | 06-08-2009 12:19 PM |