|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was a filipina tgirl around 2009. It was the weirdest thing ever but I have since grown to like it. It's kinda hard finding vers girls.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
In London, early autumn 2002. London is an ocean full of tranny talent, so one day I took the plunge and have never regretted it.
It was an escort near Tottenham Court Road, at the northern most end of the street. She was small in cock size, maybe only four inches or so, but it remains one of my greatest sexual times ever. the feeling of her cock in my arse, and more to the point, the feeling of her cock on my prostate, sent me over the edge and I was in my element. I'm sure the maid probably heard me moaning, as the apartment was not so large, but I didn't care. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Who Will Take Your Virginity? | tlover | Chat About Shemales | 133 | 04-27-2013 01:55 PM |
| web site virginity | franalexes | Chat About Shemales | 9 | 01-16-2011 10:01 PM |
| young girl wants to lose her virginity | Ms. Roxanne | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 4 | 03-16-2010 02:05 PM |
| Girl to auction virginity on radio show | BuffyFan | General Discussion | 5 | 09-20-2008 04:56 PM |