|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ahhhh. I understand, I totally see how shemales would be attractive towards heterosexuals more than homosexuals. I understand, too, that the femininity I love in shemales and crossdressers would, to some people, qualify me as bisexual. I simply know that I am not.
Really, I just wish I knew other guys with the same desires who self-identified the same way, if only because that part of my identity is so strong. I've been told that I "act straight," which, though it is a despicable term, basically tends to mean that I don't have the stereotypical features of a homosexual. I'm not "limp-wristed," I'm not "prancing," I'm not a drama queen, none of that (I have yet to see more than maybe three people in my entire life who fit that gay stereotype). But I am gay. I just... love really girly guys. I mean guys in general, but softer guys especially, they're all I think about sometimes... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
How are transwomen attractive to homosexuals? And you did not explain what you meant that you see how transwomen are more attractive to heterosexuals than homosexuals. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I actually say that transwomen would be more attractive to heterosexuals based mostly on experience, and from that I've learned that yes, indeed it is the gender, not necessarily the sex, which can be the attracting factor. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's how I feel about.
So I am not gay. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| If I could make you come... | WudLuv2try | Member Introductions and Pictures | 10 | 11-08-2014 03:54 PM |
| what age did you first start liking shemales?? | zoftigz | Chat About Shemales | 124 | 06-10-2013 02:21 AM |