Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-22-2011
luvumbig luvumbig is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1
luvumbig is on a distinguished road
Default I prefer big

My first sexual experience was with my tv nephew. We are 13 months apart in age and we went through puberty together. He loved to dress up in his sisters clothes all the time. He said it just felt good. Not surprisingly, I entered puberty first, being about a year older. One day, while spending the night together, he came into the room dressed in nothing but his sisters bra, garter, and hose with high heels on. This never bothered me before, but I had recently grown hair and my privates had quadrupled is size. I immediately got this huge erection. He could see this as he paraded around in front of me. Well, one thing led to another and we entered into a long and absolutely wonderful relationship. As he entered puberty, obviously, he grew larger also. The bigger it got the more turned on I became. I suppose that is why I love them large.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-29-2011
CD_Shy_Andrea's Avatar
CD_Shy_Andrea CD_Shy_Andrea is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 16
CD_Shy_Andrea is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to CD_Shy_Andrea Send a message via Skype™ to CD_Shy_Andrea
Default

I like small cocks on shemales, but big ones at man.
Like to suck really big ones.
Also to get fucked with a nice big cock is a great feeling.

Kisses
Andrea
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-30-2011
jaayseee jaayseee is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7
jaayseee is on a distinguished road
Default

I like them both...depends on the girl.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-13-2011
stephanie82 stephanie82 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
stephanie82 is on a distinguished road
Default big

I like big ones. 6-8 is good for sucking, and bigger is good for fucking, and big ones look sooo hot!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shemales with very small cocks deepen Freebies 1222 05-20-2021 02:44 PM
large cocks or small cocks. a poll McLuvinladyboys Chat About Shemales 117 02-05-2020 11:17 AM
Tricky small cocks. cunnilingus Chat About Shemales 85 10-19-2013 06:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy