|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've only ever tried with toys but never been able to get very far. I'm sure I'd be able to take more of the real thing since it would be someone else pushing it in rather than me.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I find it rather sexy to look at gaping asses after they have been punished. Also love to watch cum dripping out of them
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i have 8.1 inch ;
it's the mix feeling for me ; pain & at the same time feeling my position , feel the man power ...in the end ; truly i want more deep
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to put my big hard cock deep in a t girl .. cum in there tight ass and watch it drip out
pm me tgirls
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love it deep, it feels so full and so sexy and then when the cum begins filling me I go right to paradise. The longest I've taken was just a fraction over 11" and was reverse cowgirl in style.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Do shemales give the best blow jobs (deep throat) ? | stevesw9 | Chat About Shemales | 36 | 04-20-2012 12:24 PM |
| Balls deep | sybercom11 | Freebies | 8 | 04-09-2012 04:40 AM |