|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm neither Irish nor part Irish. I am 100% Canadian. I do have ancestors that were Irish, but that was a few to several generations back. No one in my ancestry was Catholic after the 1600s. My family never did celebrate March 17th. July 12th however, is a different story.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
No Irish in me either but i'll be wearing the green [Eagles Jersey]
non Irishgirl Jen
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am mainly English and Dutch, but I guess my red beard came from my great great grandmother Hennisey.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
"I rish this gurl would let me up!"
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Now that sounds interesting.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
You will drown in a tsunami of shamrocks.
![]()
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's okay because shamrocks are soft.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Soft? So am I,,,,,in the right places.
Last edited by franalexes; 03-16-2011 at 08:24 PM. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
Darn it Ila. You stopped posting. Like a little kid that took his toys and went home. ![]() ![]() Well, another Irish coffee and I won't care.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Pics per day | opeth1223 | General Discussion | 23 | 04-08-2010 03:01 PM |
| I had a day off from work... | lacey_maxie | Freebies | 7 | 09-18-2009 04:27 PM |
| Cannot see more than 5 pics a day | CHRIME | General Discussion | 33 | 09-06-2009 03:38 PM |
| A day out visiting Ts | thongthing | Chat About Shemales | 10 | 11-09-2008 02:39 PM |