|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
Meli ![]() When i be boy about 15 years i have fantasy to be a one soul in two boby. No i can feelind two diferent things, soo i can fuck my self, feel fuck in and feel to be fuck. I jerk off and put fingers in my ass on that fantasy about year or some months more, and forget that ides soo long. But now I see Meli and have better idea, I like to clone Meli. One to fuck her hevenly ass ![]() One to suck her beauty cock ![]() One to fuck my worm and wet ass ![]() Meli you queen of my sick mind!
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|