|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here come three panels from a series called "Tommy Loves Candy" from innocentdickgirls. There are seventeen panels in all.
There are several artists there, but this one is the best artist. I don't know the name of the artist. I wish I could post the whole thing. ![]() panel no. 4 (am I doing this right?) Panel 14 of 17 Panel 17 of 17 Last edited by smc; 02-01-2011 at 10:14 AM. Reason: No need for these to be posted separately. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would join the Army if I could get a guarantee that she would be my drill sergeant and that she would be drilling me!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]()
Last edited by dauls; 07-13-2012 at 08:29 AM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I couldn't care less about the Super Bowl (being broadcast now), but this is the kind of football scenario to which I would definitely pay attention.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
this magic then....
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
What an amazing hole!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi All
Im new here so please be kind! I got these "SheMale and Tranny Artwork from TransArtStudio.net" on the local usenet feed and they start at 021 and so far they go all the way up to 165 with some missing. I am wondering if the series is available anywhere else? Love the concept! Orla |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Forced Male to Female Toons | knotty | Freebies | 171 | 05-04-2023 02:05 PM |
| Who is this lovely shemale? | Pollux | ID help needed | 2 | 07-29-2010 02:31 AM |
| Name This Very Hung Lovely Shemale | jimbo46 | ID help needed | 2 | 07-29-2009 04:39 PM |
| Lovely black shemale | cham | ID help needed | 2 | 07-12-2008 10:52 PM |