|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
about 4"-6" is alright for me
__________________
"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time..." |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like them all, small, huge it doesn't matter. It's all good.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like all sizes, but the size that I like best would the one that's in me.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| BBW -- shemales are sexy at any size... | fatbutt1 | Freebies | 423 | 10-24-2019 09:54 AM |
| My little dick | takeit36 | Member Introductions and Pictures | 70 | 10-07-2011 03:48 AM |
| What about my dick? | Morpheus | Member Introductions and Pictures | 15 | 10-22-2010 07:27 PM |