|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just 7”?
Well, since this is only a “fantasy” maybe I’d hear Kelly Shore’s sexy voice on the other side, or maybe Jesse, or Hazel Tucker, or Rakel Rodriguez, or perhaps Kimber…Overcome with lust, I’d rip the partition off the wall and then… (I’ll let Christian demonstrate. Lucky guy! )Afterwards I’d ask her what she was doing next weekend!
Last edited by aw9725; 03-07-2013 at 11:39 PM. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Do you like to suck cock? | kilgoretrout | Chat About Shemales | 319 | 09-22-2018 07:35 AM |
| does anyone else wish they could suck their own cock | ticklemycurious | General Discussion | 129 | 07-09-2015 08:08 PM |
| Would you suck my cock? | PeP | Member Introductions and Pictures | 72 | 11-12-2012 03:18 PM |