|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com
Hey! I've just hit 250 members on my website!!! I'm very proud and made a video called 'Celebration' to say thanks, which will be up on my site by the time you read this. Its a compilation of some of my favourite video bits including: Bath Legs Tease, Unwrap My Feet, Birthday Cake Squish, Pumping in my Slippers and Crushing Flowers. Its set to music, and I really hope it makes you all smile... I didnt film myself crying this time hahaha ![]() Also I might do a lil slideshow of some of 'My Favourite Things' for something fun to watch while I shoot my new set. Love ya xo
__________________
Femboy Foot Beauty and Fetish Model |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
hi everyone. hope ur enjoying the 'Celebration' video for 250 members on my website. i wanted to let you know in about 1to2 weeks time i will be creating something superrrrrrrrr fun and kewl for the lovers of my feet and beautiful feet lovers in general. its gonna be something to take part in and kinda create together. i will do a lil video to explain it and people can vote on something... its more like an event x
__________________
Femboy Foot Beauty and Fetish Model |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great vid, Anna.
Any idea when you could do a heels vid? ![]() Sorry to keep asking! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
hey thank u, hope it made u smiley heheh
dunno wen i might do heels video, pretty easy to shoot, all i need is some heels hehe. my mums taking me out soon girly shoe shopping so i will pick up then, me being such a barefeets gurl i dont usually bother with heels hehe oh ps. im doing some quick pics for a lil fun slideshow showing some of my favourite things (including my feet haha).. u might even see my lil pet dog lol
__________________
Femboy Foot Beauty and Fetish Model |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
TO ALL SEXY FEET LOVERS: In a couple of days i'm launching a super fun 'event' dedicated to the worship and love of beautiful feet. I am currently dressed and shooting a video to explain it all, which I will hopefully upload to youtube and of course my website tomorrow or Monday. I would love all lovers of beautiful female and feminine feet like mine to vote after watching the video. its gonna be super fun and i'm doing a mp3 download explaining in detail exactly how my feet should be admired and a desktop wallpaper for your computer. this is something all true sexy feet gurls/girls like me and of course you admirers of pretty feet can take part in. its just gonna be some fun to join in on. stay tuned
__________________
Femboy Foot Beauty and Fetish Model |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com
new video 'My Favourite Things' up on my site and youtube... you get to see my pet dog hehe. 'Feet Love Week' video coming in 2 days, with desktop wallpaper and mp3 download. Take part in it all sexy feet lovers. x
__________________
Femboy Foot Beauty and Fetish Model |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com
hi everyone just wanted to ask a favour and you get a thousand wiggles of my toes in return hehe - has anyone got the SHORT version (about 4 minutes long) of Bryan Adams Everything I Do I Do It For You???? if so could u email me the mp3 to femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk its for my next set slideshow which I am putting together now and should be uploaded in over a weeks time hopefully, its called For You, so the tune fits to the set. I only have the long version and the shorter version ends how I want the slideshow to end. also in maybe 2 days, or maybe tonight who knows hehe, I will upload a new video called Feet Love Week which is for a week dedicated to sexy feet like mine that i am creating, or rather ALL admirers of sexy feet will contibute to creating. All you need to do is watch the video and mail me ur vote on a start date for a fun week... of course everyday should be dedicated to beautiful feet like mine and all feet lovers know they have to work to be allowed near them teehee. there will be a new mp3 'Treat my Feet' (as soon as i can get it the mp3 bits off my mobile phone hehe) and 2 desktop wallpapers to download and have on your computer. i will give the dates i have selected to vote on to give you a head start, plentyyyy of time to vote - week beginnin, 27th September or 4th October. thanks xxx
__________________
Femboy Foot Beauty and Fetish Model |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Which Girl has the hottest Feet?? | guest | Chat About Shemales | 27 | 05-06-2012 03:16 PM |
| T-girl/Femboy Anna's Feminine Feet Site | tgirl_anna_femfeet | Freebies | 12 | 05-08-2010 03:11 PM |
| who is this school girl and japanese chick | antibox2_2004 | ID help needed | 1 | 02-28-2009 01:06 AM |
| Thanks for coming tonight, Nikki live rock and roll!! | Nikki | General Discussion | 0 | 06-20-2008 12:26 PM |