|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The conventional wisdom about escorts not kissing is that it is considered a particularly intimate act that is reserved for real, not purchased, relationships. It is part of why some escorts specifically offer a "GFE" (girlfriend experience) that includes kissing so as to distinguish from what is normally offered or not offered.
There is a wealth of writing about this if you search the web. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm a very sloppy wet kisser, I tend to stick my tongue right down a guys throat.
Althouth i've get to say, I usually don't kiss a guy at all. About 3/4 of guys who've fucked me I didn't kiss on the mouth (I did quite a bit of kissing below the waist tho, lol, with a lot of tongue too).
__________________
![]() My lips, your asshole... A match made in heaven. ![]()
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kissing with cum ... that's the ticket!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ohh yea, yummy yummy. My fav kind of kiss.
__________________
![]() My lips, your asshole... A match made in heaven. ![]()
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love kissing and making out with tgirls. I was with one last night and she was an amazing kisser
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Shemales kissing | ahoj7720 | Freebies | 215 | 07-27-2015 06:14 AM |
| Kissing while balls deep | smc | Freebies | 182 | 12-03-2013 03:57 PM |
| Kissing & swapping | accelerator69 | Chat About Shemales | 6 | 01-11-2012 11:56 PM |
| Kissing with cum | manhasso | Freebies | 2 | 02-11-2010 08:14 AM |