Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Which Position Do You Prefer
Top - I would rather do the penetrating 147 24.10%
Bottom - I want to feel a cock in me 218 35.74%
Both - I like the top and the bottom equally 245 40.16%
Voters: 610. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-20-2010
SissyBoii SissyBoii is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 16
SissyBoii is on a distinguished road
Default

i have always been bottom, i have been ontop before but its not my thing, i prefer being bend over and taking big cock in my mouth or ass its so good
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-20-2010
guiltydreamer guiltydreamer is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 259
guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Top or Bottom??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyBoii View Post
i have always been bottom, i have been ontop before but its not my thing, i prefer being bend over and taking big cock in my mouth or ass its so good
I have only been fucked about 5 times by TG's. First time was amazing - a gorgeous hottie with a not too big cock and once she got fully inside me, she rode my ass and fucked me as deep as she could. Then I fucked her and I have never cum so hard and so much ever as after being fucked in the ass - must be the stimulation of the prostate, but it is an amazing experience.
How I would love to do it "sans" condom - but WAY too risky, so this will forever be a fantasy....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-21-2010
noble1337 noble1337 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 50
noble1337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

top and only top.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2010
beginner's Avatar
beginner beginner is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 41
beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

First I see that are many people answering this poll, but only part of them (the small part) have tried the "real thing" that is having sex with a tgirl. Well, I've been having sex with tgirl's a long time ago (more or less 20 years) and now I've a tgirlfriend.
And I must say that the best thing to be with a tgirl is that you can be top or bottom, as you like. Of course, she also must like it both ways; I understand tgirls that only like bottom, but for me that won't be enough.
So I found (and choosed) a tgirl that likes it both ways, like me and now I have a very happy and complete (sex)life!
Beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltydreamer View Post
I have only been fucked about 5 times by TG's. First time was amazing - a gorgeous hottie with a not too big cock and once she got fully inside me, she rode my ass and fucked me as deep as she could. Then I fucked her and I have never cum so hard and so much ever as after being fucked in the ass - must be the stimulation of the prostate, but it is an amazing experience.
How I would love to do it "sans" condom - but WAY too risky, so this will forever be a fantasy....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top 5 Favourite Shemales? MidnightFulfiller Chat About Shemales 187 03-18-2019 06:33 PM
Shemales on Top ila Freebies 653 04-05-2018 02:56 PM
Top of the she-cocks - My top 5 tlover Chat About Shemales 223 11-06-2013 11:06 AM
A shemale on top prouk1954 Chat About Shemales 52 08-18-2012 02:48 AM
Top 10 Sci-Fi Movies? violet lightning General Discussion 57 10-16-2009 07:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy