Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-15-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,084
smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

^ Sorry, but I have to agree with Natalie's earlier post: "Well, one problem might be that nobody has the slightest idea what you're talking about!" And I have a PhD and teach at one of the world's top universities, so I'm supposed to have a high degree of comprehension of things!!

I highly recommend you start again and explain what your purpose is with all of this, and perhaps build on that with the obscure references. Perhaps then some interest will be generated.

It's a friendly suggestion, meant in the interest of success for you with what you're looking for.

Last edited by smc; 05-15-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-15-2010
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,294
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
^ Sorry, but I have to agree with Natalie's earlier post: "Well, one problem might be that nobody has the slightest idea what you're talking about!"

And I have a PhD and teach at one of the world's top universities!!
I'm glad to see that you also have no idea what is being asked. I've read the original post and the clarification several times and I'm still at a loss as to what is wanted.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-15-2010
aw9725
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well if smc and ila will admit it so will I.

I too have a Ph.D. and I don't have a clue what you are looking for (sounds interesting though)!

Dr. A
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transgender Day of Remembrance aw9725 Chat About Shemales 49 11-18-2020 01:44 PM
How important is passable/female identity? TSmelissacarter Chat About Shemales 73 07-16-2010 03:31 AM
Question: Hermaphrodite or transgender Talvenada Chat About Shemales 1 12-05-2009 10:12 PM
Adelaide Transgender? Cadian122 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 1 02-23-2009 11:28 PM
Transgender in America FYI MATTMO Chat About Shemales 0 02-18-2008 06:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy