|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Big Papi -- David Ortiz -- finally came alive, with two homers in last night's Red Sox victory over the Tigers (sorry, aw). Little compensation for the Bruins' epic collapse, but at least now I will be devoting my full sports attention to humankind's greatest sport.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wrote in error. I meant that I will be keeping my full BOSTON sports attention on the Red Sox now (and now that I think of it, that's not even true, because the Celtics are still in it). I will absolutely follow the rest of the Stanley Cup playoffs. I love hockey, even if it is decidedly NOT humankind's greatest sport.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Unfortunately, smc, the Red Sox lost 7-6 in the bottom of the 12th inning. Via a walk!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Toronto beat Texas last night 6-0! Ricky Romero was stellar, going the complete game and only giving up 5 hits and issuing 1 walk. He had 12 strikeouts(matching a career high) in his first career shutout. His ERA lowered to 2.88 and his recond is 4-1 for the season. Good job!
![]() Overbay was 1-4 and now his average is a lofty .191 (up from the .189 the night before). Whew! If he keeps this up, he'll be hitting .200 by June! ![]()
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|