|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have to agree, there is a certain something about a shemale ass, just something special, maybe its the anatomical nuances or just the fact that as you said, they are essentailly sex organs, either way I gotta agree
__________________
My ass and cock! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
more voices for shemale butts! I absolutely agree that this is one of sexiest and most attractive parts of ladies' bodies. rounded, tight skinny ass is such a turnon
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Sexy butts / Sweet asses... | neosex | Freebies | 57 | 09-15-2012 05:24 AM |
| T-girls butts - no pussies, no cocks | Rambam | Freebies | 32 | 06-30-2009 01:27 AM |