|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() Only thing is I'm relieved I've never heard an Englishman cover baseball. We'd all be phoning/e-mailing the stadium/TV company to explain the game to him. He'd make Joe Morgan look good. ![]() ![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's the best laugh I've had all day.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
He comes across as a nice guy, but when I first heard him commentate he knew less (only just, got in there before you could
) about the game than I did.How does Jon Miller survive working next to him? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() (And you're lucky that you made the comment about yourself before I did. ![]() ![]() )
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pronger called for Holding? I guess he wanted to give the Russian fellow a hug before the game was finished.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Oh and Finland is ahead 1 to 0 with 5:30 to go. Great goal tending on both sides. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
A truly amazing hockey game!!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
It is over!
The Canadian women have captured Olympic gold! They beat the US 2-0 for their third straight gold medal. ![]() Congratulations ladies!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well done. I knew it would be a close game.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Their post match boozing and smoking on the ice was bound to upset ![]() the IOC suits. I suppose they'd have gotten away with just drinking champagne, but 6-packs and cigars was going too far.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|