Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 02-23-2010
violet lightning's Avatar
violet lightning violet lightning is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,062
violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Bane/Brathio

I'm certainly not doubting dauls , but I've also seen her credited as Alina Brathio. (98% sure its the same girl)
I know I've posted several pics of her under that name.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alina brathio 4.JPG (260.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg alina brathio 10.jpg (82.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg aline erica roger 001.jpg (82.3 KB, 20 views)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy