Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-13-2010
newarkdaveblue's Avatar
newarkdaveblue newarkdaveblue is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 82
newarkdaveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newarkdaveblue
Default Meghan

I'll never forget the first time that I saw this photo in a T-Girl magazine. I thought it was so hot.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-14-2010
violet lightning's Avatar
violet lightning violet lightning is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,062
violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Some More Meghan

Two awesome sets of Meghan dating back a ways...
She always looks hot in red or white!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meghan red satin4.jpg (21.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg meghan red satin6.jpg (22.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg meghan red satin1.jpg (22.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg meghan white pose6.jpg (58.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg meghan white pose4.jpg (57.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg meghan white pose5.jpg (57.8 KB, 61 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-14-2010
connie's Avatar
connie connie is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 280
connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Nurse shots

Let me check to see if I still have the nurse shots, I did at one point.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-15-2010
violet lightning's Avatar
violet lightning violet lightning is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,062
violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default

Here is the only photo I could find. Perhaps it will jog someones memory...
I know I had this set at one time, and I'm thinking she may have also done another, earlier nurse set....
I'll keep looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meghan_chavalier_as_nurse__hot_ass_shot.jpg (9.5 KB, 53 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-15-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,084
smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
Here is the only photo I could find. Perhaps it will jog someones memory...
I know I had this set at one time, and I'm thinking she may have also done another, earlier nurse set....
I'll keep looking!
If I had spent as much time working as I've spent looking for the Meghan nurse set in folders on two computers, old flash drives, etc., I would have made enough to hire Meghan to do a new nurse shoot for all of us!! Alas, I still cannot find the set. I must have misnamed it. But I will keep looking, because the search is turning up some old things that are really nice to see.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-18-2010
dauls's Avatar
dauls dauls is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: =l=o=n=d=o=n=
Posts: 4,816
dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nurse Meghan...

Nurse Meghan finally makes an appearance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meghan c - 082.jpg (47.8 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg meghan c - 095.jpg (43.7 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg meghan c - 115.jpg (42.2 KB, 83 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-18-2010
dauls's Avatar
dauls dauls is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: =l=o=n=d=o=n=
Posts: 4,816
dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bad Meghan...

Meghan ignoring the doctor's advice @bobtgirls.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meghan3021.jpg (44.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg meghan3029.jpg (42.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg meghan3045.jpg (41.3 KB, 60 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-18-2010
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,084
smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Nurse Meghan finally makes an appearance.
Hooray for dauls! Now I can stop scouring my digital files.

I actually had a routine appointment at the doctor's yesterday and, while I sat and wait, daydreamed that Meghan would be the nurse and need to give me an "injection."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-22-2014
sailove's Avatar
sailove sailove is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NEW YORK USA
Posts: 2,347
sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default meghan chavalier

Wow you can tell it's been a long time, thanks Dauls I still have not found the rest of the set. (Meghan in her skimpy nurse's uniform) Maybe I should try writing Meghan !
Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Nurse Meghan finally makes an appearance.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy