|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like pussy too, the idea of eating one out is great, but other than that, I've never been that interested. I started out watching strap on porn since the age of 17, but the women in it wouldn't fuck the guy hard, so I looked at tranny porn about a week ago to see how they'd fuck the men, and it was great, they fucked them hard. I just wish women would have some nice good looking dicks, as I don't feel drawn to shemales at all, but I like the way they fuck men in the ass.
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| My little dick | takeit36 | Member Introductions and Pictures | 70 | 10-07-2011 03:48 AM |
| What about my dick? | Morpheus | Member Introductions and Pictures | 15 | 10-22-2010 07:27 PM |
| small dick | rorompokbekok | Chat About Shemales | 2 | 01-04-2010 07:21 AM |
| Can the dick be elongated? | sesame | General Discussion | 18 | 08-23-2009 10:23 AM |
| my little dick ;) | fyrexant | Member Introductions and Pictures | 1 | 08-06-2009 01:51 PM |