|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love femboys. Newyears eve I stopped over at a gay couple's house to for a drink. They were having a few people over. I sat down next to a older lady in her early 40s with her girl around 18 or so. She was so cute I could not take my eyes off her. Getting squeezed and stroked by her lady. I was ready to explode when I a young femboy in the kitched alone. I asked Aron my bud to introduce me. He was suprised but complied. The rest was easy. I had him at my house before midinght. Striped him down as soon he got in the door. Had a very nice evening of fucking and sucking, that little cock of his was squirting all over the place when I let him come.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Keliana, you are one of the hottest I have EVER seen!!!!!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
this is what i like.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
So cute...
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
these are all amazing!
i love skinny femboys, they tend to be cuter than the massive boob implants (that are unrealistic) that some tgirls have, they look more realistic if theyre smaller!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
This cutie goes by Ami.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
LexxiBebe in purple, showing off.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh my god !
Purple is a good color... for this femboy... I'm in love... ![]() Attis |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Strawberry is a real cutie.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The penis thing... | hankhavelock | Chat About Shemales | 11 | 05-17-2013 07:52 AM |
| the most kinky thing you have done? | fuckstudent | Chat About Shemales | 90 | 05-13-2013 02:35 AM |
| Non-asian femboys your thing? | briana | Chat About Shemales | 7 | 05-06-2013 12:18 AM |
| Some thing to think about | transjen | General Discussion | 3 | 07-14-2009 11:38 AM |
| femboys? | Devo Larson | Chat About Shemales | 0 | 12-31-2008 02:45 PM |