Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Where do you like a T-Girl to put her mouth?
Cock (use a bit more imagination boy!) 23 21.90%
Balls 8 7.62%
Bum Hole 22 20.95%
Belly button (oh noes! fuff!) 0 0%
Armpit (I'm sure she will love them) 0 0%
Your Lips!! (Aww romantic...) 26 24.76%
Nips! 3 2.86%
Ear (I can haz nibbul?) 4 3.81%
Neck (pls no vampiring) 1 0.95%
Feet (very sensual you know...) 1 0.95%
Legs 1 0.95%
Back 2 1.90%
All over your chest 7 6.67%
Fingers 1 0.95%
Some other place... (Post n say where...) 6 5.71%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-01-2010
Hieronymus Hieronymus is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nevada
Posts: 61
Hieronymus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hieronymus
Default

Well, I would have said cock. However, I should be a bit more imaginative. So, I said bum hole.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2010
tslust's Avatar
tslust tslust is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
Posts: 743
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold
Default

I love sucking on a guy's nipples, his big, hard cock, and I love kissing a guy while he fucks my ass.
__________________
Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-02-2010
LeeIII
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslust View Post
I love sucking on a guy's nipples, his big, hard cock, and I love kissing a guy while he fucks my ass.
o really so what else do you like to do well he is fucking your ass to you tell him to get ready for your turn ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lil Quiz ts_lover Chat About Shemales 38 03-26-2011 07:33 PM
Famous Cock Quiz: Round 2 SSL Chat About Shemales 16 08-14-2009 05:22 AM
Tranny Or Fanny Quiz Rick_ Chat About Shemales 69 01-12-2009 12:08 PM
Famous Cock Quiz: Round 1 SSL Chat About Shemales 9 01-24-2008 05:35 PM
Famous Cock Quiz: Round 3 SSL Chat About Shemales 11 01-12-2008 07:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy