|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
| View Poll Results: like to be anally penetrated? | |||
| yes, I love the feeling of a cock in my ass |
|
464 | 64.09% |
| No, i don't like it at all |
|
40 | 5.52% |
| i've never tried it so i wouldn't know yet |
|
220 | 30.39% |
| Voters: 724. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like how you've put "I haven't tried, so I wouldn't know yet". Implies that it will be tried sometime
![]() Being said, I voted for that one. I haven't tried it yet, but would absolutely love to. I'm sure I would love it, as I have enjoyed dildos/vibrators there. Just haven't had the chance to try out a real cock yet. I'm currently dating a ggirl and we've being going out for several years. If the chance arises and she's okay with it, I wouldn't mind a threesome with a tgirl. It will have to be agreed upon by the both of us though. I would never dream of doing anything behind her back. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love it!...First time for me was when I was about 13...Friend and I first started by giving each other blowjobs..Then he asked if we go could further..Was nervous at first...but when his cock slided into my ass,omg it felt sooo good..So about everyday we would fuck
*I was almost always the bottom* And now when ever I take a shower I find something to put in my ass
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love to be anally pentrated. The first time i was 15 and my male neighbor fuckedme
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not sure just yet because I'm still wanting to be broken in right by the right T.L Bionca or Tslust
![]() ![]()
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
there is no better thing , i likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke, especially when it's large( not so taller ), just as large as leting me feel it go on and out, wow it's so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood
__________________
dream to be a shemale |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Being penetrated but.... before Standup! | marinaxdress | Freebies | 9 | 12-01-2009 12:11 PM |
| Why do we learn to like being penetrated? | hankhavelock | Chat About Shemales | 7 | 05-20-2009 05:54 PM |