|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hope you don't give up though. Keep it up, and one day you'll make a great penis model.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
any face and body pics?
__________________
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alyssats http://www.myspace.com/alyssats http://www.youtube.com/user/alyssatsvideos http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alyssats<-- Me in XXX Videos! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't believe I have ever taken a look at your face.. you avatar is pretty tho.
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date. - Yes, it's me in the avatar Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() I posted my picture in the 'Post A Pic Of Your Face' thread(started by Sweet Charmer, I believe). Not one of my better pictures, I'll admit. Hopefully when I get some more taken, I'll post another(which takes a lot of willpower on my part as I am extremely self-concious). ![]() I sure wish I was as self-assured as some of the men and women who post here! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Anyway, sweet smile and pretty eyes - two features that go a long way (for me anyway)
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date. - Yes, it's me in the avatar Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/ |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
While I have never played Dead Rising, I enjoy reading the amazing comic series called The Walking Dead. Lots o' zombies in there! zombie1.gif |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thank you very much Bionca.th_smiley_hug2[1].gif |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| wanna have one? | foxyathena | Chat About Shemales | 29 | 12-26-2019 05:51 AM |
| Anyone wanna cum right now? | collegeguy4655 | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 2 | 12-03-2009 03:57 PM |
| wanna Cam with me Now ? | annabel | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 12 | 10-12-2009 04:37 PM |
| i wanna become a shemale | shemale_ltu | Chat About Shemales | 4 | 05-24-2008 09:10 AM |
| i wanna talk | newbe | Chat About Shemales | 14 | 01-23-2008 10:47 PM |