Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2009
JodieTs JodieTs is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 606
JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Not going to happen. I love my body as it is and I don't want to cosmetically alter my breasts, I'm fine with having small breasts, especially when they provide me with such pleasure.

It would be utter folly to get a surgery I'm not interested in to please porn fans (especially since so many people just steal my content). If you want a girl with bigger breasts, watch their movies.
Thats my take as well.
A few years ago, various trans people {friends & acquaintances} kept asking me when I was gonna have SRS, as though its the only option.
That gets asked very infrequently these days.
Just as well as I'm not having SRS.
But I am shortly gonna have an orchi & most people really cant get their head round that choice...
My second & final Pre-surgical psych review is on 30 November.


But guess what, they all obsess about my breasts now.
And WHEN I'm gonna have them augmented...
As though that is an automatic thing for a ts to want & do

Despite being on hormones for 3 and a half years, I only started to get significant breast development 18 months ago
(still growing)
& I happen to love them as they are.

It's my body after all, just wish people would stop projecting their own expectations & categorisations, onto it.

...and breeeaaathheeee!

Last edited by JodieTs; 10-31-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-26-2009
jimnaseum jimnaseum is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about
Default

Mandy in Green
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (117.7 KB, 15 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-27-2009
piskavac piskavac is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 66
piskavac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

i must say i didn't like Mandy at first, but as the time goes by i find her more and more atractive. i've watched Shemale strokers recently with her in it, and she totaly bought me.

her curved cock is great and her natural tits are amasing. i also like the fact that she cums several times while stroking her tranny clit
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you could design your ultimate shemale ... Tailia Chat About Shemales 74 01-15-2015 11:01 AM
The Ultimate Shemale Paysite ??? seanchai Chat About Shemales 15 05-18-2013 08:24 PM
Mandy Mitchell: Pushing Ts Boundaries Interview WendyWilliams Chat About Shemales 12 11-05-2009 12:43 PM
Mandy is lookin for shemale mandyamputee TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 10-26-2009 03:25 PM
The Ultimate Shemale Championships The_Void Chat About Shemales 73 09-02-2009 12:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy