|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
tslover586 is another example of people who'd rather post a pic of their junk rather than a nice face shot to put face to name not dick to name. I find it ironic and all together funny that a guy with his dick for an avatar is posting in a thread for faces as avatars asking another member to show pics of herself
__________________
"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time..." |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date. - Yes, it's me in the avatar Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/ |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I put a picture in my profile. I also started a thread (following the lead of Bionca and AngryPostman) that I will use to upload more pics and information eventually.
Last edited by aw9725; 10-12-2009 at 10:56 PM. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
my avatar is a terrible pic, but it's the only face pic I have left after purging some and losing the rest to a hard drive crash.
__________________
Permenantly aroused by shemales, transvestites and crossdressers. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
My most recent pic.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
It was a long night.
__________________
Permenantly aroused by shemales, transvestites and crossdressers. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
me :P
yeah i know i know crappy camera xD
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I tried to respond to your post last night, but I was waylaid by the pesky 5-post limit.:D
I wonder what caused the long night, hmmmmmmmmm?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| most feminine trans pic post | chingchong63 | Freebies | 14 | 05-14-2020 01:57 PM |
| Would it be ok to post a pic of my behind? | ImAlittleCurious | Member Introductions and Pictures | 16 | 01-28-2012 11:10 AM |
| new face | mace j | TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam | 2 | 02-15-2010 09:29 PM |