Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Tribute to Bionca and all 'our' girls

Hi Bionca and everyone, As I mentioned in a different thread, its nice to know we have 'real girls' like you among us that keep us guys in check. You stars bring the much needed sense of reality to a forum which reminds the members that we are here due to our admiration or maybe in some cases, obsession and yes, love for tgirls that are real people. I personally believe in the 'third gender' as Buddhism recognises you ladies and the ancient Greeks realised centuries ago. Im sure many of our members don't know how blessed we are having girls like you, Merelypink and of course all the other girls here as members. Its very unique to have real tgirls in a forum ( apart from those that are soliciting ) and I think some members should give more respect , or at least a little more understanding, to less transitioned ladies that are classed as tv's or cd's. You mentioned that one of the reasons you also like this forum is because its members are less competitive and I think it's worth saying that the members are non aggressive about topics they don't agree upon. Ok, we have seen the odd cat fight but nothing serious and what I find really commendable is, the members don't wind the feuding parties up as in other forums. The members here show genuine concern, compassion and do their best to ease the conflict....and anyone that has been on this scene for a while will know how refreshing this attitude is. To put in a nutshell....big hugs and thanks to you and all our stars here xxx rgds Lba