Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 09-18-2020
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,111
a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default

She means “NO” asshole!

The book asks: “Could he have his wife and a mistress too?” Sure! But you better hope your startup is worth more a lot more than you think it is.

She was on another cover I posted a couple years ago. I remember the way she was tied up. Still with her hopeless loser boyfriend I see… Thought we threw him overboard? Looks like she likes being tied up that way. I’ll get rid of them and we can go back to my place.

It’s OK. I also looked to see if he had a cock.

Shit. Poor guy. The first time I ever put my hand on a girl’s thigh I only got slapped.

Apparently this is a Marvel Series on Netflix. Never seen it. Don’t know the name of it. Looks like I should. Her name is Jessica Jones. I was thinking a good title would be “Jessica Jones: Future Wife.”

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What turned me on today pauladunbar General Discussion 7 10-24-2020 11:52 AM
Mint Early Years rbj Freebies 5 05-03-2014 02:55 AM
early but legal pics of our favorites? ncedric1 Freebies 1 12-20-2011 07:22 AM
so turned on by tgirls saleen Member Introductions and Pictures 9 11-09-2011 02:27 AM
An Early Christmas Card For You All DEFENDER Freebies 7 12-05-2009 10:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy