|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Today's Posts | Search | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I remember the first time with my sweet Fey... Especially your last sentence rings a bell, Bionca.She guided me the sweetest and most loving way - well, she actually trained me to be a real c***sucker :-) And I'm a quick learner! It's my experience that sucking her cock so she sees stars and moons in front of her eyes is an individual thing. Some like it soft, some a bit more rough. Picking up her signals during the play is alpha omega here. The best of course being when she screams her orgasm out in my mouth :-) In generel I don't think that neither ladyboys nor gays suck better than girls - it's a bit of a myth. Actually, very few really knows how to suck with pleasure (I dare saying this because Fey proclaimed me to be "an expert" :-)). But the one time I really remember was with a Chinese girl in my town - OMG she really had a talent - she had the ability to make it tingle all over. My x-wife matched that a bit, but I'm still to meet a gay guy or transsexual woman who suck THAT well :-) Very often they attack like it's an eating-competition... 7 seconds of ruff treatment and then it must be good... not really. Sucking a cock is an ART! It takes training AND alertness. Oh well... H |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Pattaya trip | kelly | Travelling | 4 | 07-21-2009 06:01 AM |
| Ship Trip | cham | Freebies | 14 | 06-30-2009 01:47 PM |
| Where can I find more Brenda From Silveras Road Trip #1 | MikeyNice | Chat About Shemales | 0 | 05-18-2009 03:42 PM |
| Trip to Thailand | foxhay | Travelling | 14 | 11-27-2008 05:35 AM |