|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Today's Posts | Search | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I find gapes hot and yes, I would happily service a gape orally.
I love licking anuses - but sadly, I haven't had much experience with it - it is mostly in my head. I imagine the gape would taste mostly like a "normal" anus. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Gape!!! | warialover | Freebies | 424 | 07-26-2016 07:37 PM |
| Do You Like Licking A Tgirl's Asshole ? | eliogabalo | Chat About Shemales | 104 | 06-21-2014 03:48 PM |
| licking ass | Imconfused | Chat About Shemales | 79 | 07-18-2010 04:21 PM |
| HIV Licking ear | epj290 | General Discussion | 14 | 03-28-2010 03:02 PM |
| sniffing/licking | xxxtslovexxx | Chat About Shemales | 5 | 04-11-2009 04:04 AM |