Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-12-2010
shadows's Avatar
shadows shadows is offline
Dark Overlord
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,408
shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I'm still in shock that the Bruins came in 6th! I'm still in shock that I saw the team score 3 short-handed goals in 64 seconds!
Boston was the most consistent of the bottom three teams the past few games and they won when they had to. I feel bad for Montreal as they are in for a very tough series against Washington.

Boston has the best chance of the three bottom seeds as they can definitely beat Buffalo. True, Buffalo has Ryan Miller to rely on, but Boston has Rask to rely on as well. I don't expect any high-scoring games, but I do expect some exciting hockey!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy