|
|||||||
| Register | Forum Rules | Members List | Today's Posts | Search | Bookmark & Share ![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
For those confused, this is what I've gathered. Ourplayph's girlfriend likes to dress him in girl's clothes. She is apparently trying to get with another cross-dresser who she gives the name Denise to. She also likes to call Ourplayph by the name of Lisa. Hope that clears things up!
![]() (Ourplayph - sorry if I got any of that wrong!) |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 20 year old female LOVES Shemales! | TLlovergirl | Member Introductions and Pictures | 34 | 03-18-2012 03:54 PM |
| She loves her body | cham | Freebies | 11 | 03-01-2010 03:00 AM |
| I want a T-girlfriend | michneo | Chat About Shemales | 6 | 07-25-2009 05:55 PM |
| 33 year old female LOVES Shemales | maynax | Chat About Shemales | 0 | 05-09-2009 04:01 PM |