Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 01-06-2010
brian621 brian621 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 115
brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough
Default

I love femboys. Newyears eve I stopped over at a gay couple's house to for a drink. They were having a few people over. I sat down next to a older lady in her early 40s with her girl around 18 or so. She was so cute I could not take my eyes off her. Getting squeezed and stroked by her lady. I was ready to explode when I a young femboy in the kitched alone. I asked Aron my bud to introduce me. He was suprised but complied. The rest was easy. I had him at my house before midinght. Striped him down as soon he got in the door. Had a very nice evening of fucking and sucking, that little cock of his was squirting all over the place when I let him come.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The penis thing... hankhavelock Chat About Shemales 11 05-17-2013 07:52 AM
the most kinky thing you have done? fuckstudent Chat About Shemales 90 05-13-2013 02:35 AM
Non-asian femboys your thing? briana Chat About Shemales 7 05-06-2013 12:18 AM
Some thing to think about transjen General Discussion 3 07-14-2009 11:38 AM
femboys? Devo Larson Chat About Shemales 0 12-31-2008 02:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy