Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 09-06-2009
ranger1 ranger1 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 2
ranger1 is on a distinguished road
Smile firsttime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creedence View Post
I remember being really confused when I first realized I was attracted to a transsexual and this was one of the first sites I went to.

It's a really great site for information and for what to expect for those willing to commit to a relationship with a transsexual.
I had my first time about two weeks ago and i loved every minute of it but i am shy and have a hard time saying the right thing how do i talk to a pertty well hung girl without saying the wrong thing i want to have a good relationship but dont know how to go abouth it the right way help pleas.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Welcome, Guest, and please read forum rules before posting SSL Chat About Shemales 1144 06-07-2021 05:43 AM
How to read Thai, Japanese websites ladyboyadmirer General Discussion 0 06-28-2009 04:31 AM
very important, I don't read/answer PM's Nikki Freebies 7 01-24-2009 11:22 AM
hi i am new here plz read my meesage lattakianm TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 12-14-2008 10:31 PM
Must Read ifuckedashemale1 General Discussion 2 12-08-2008 09:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy