Forum: General Discussion
07-24-2010
|
|
Replies: 465
Views: 211,011
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
07-24-2010
|
|
Replies: 319
Views: 269,837
I'm all over that shemale cock , can't seem to...
I'm all over that shemale cock , can't seem to get enough I like the girls to be shaved clean and nothing to large I was with this girl that had 11/12 inches I didn't now were to start. I was like...
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
07-24-2010
|
|
Replies: 96
Views: 44,931
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
07-24-2010
|
|
Replies: 51
Views: 45,917
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
07-24-2010
|
|
Replies: 209
Views: 94,408
The more I do it, the more I love it, to the...
The more I do it, the more I love it, to the point now I start with me getting my ass pounded first I just love that "Jello leg" feeling. If I have trouble walking to my car then I know I had a...
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
07-24-2010
|
|
Replies: 898
Views: 520,579
I'm not into guys, I prefer to see a Beautiful...
I'm not into guys, I prefer to see a Beautiful women on the end of the dick I'm sucking. I love sucking cock and I enjoy being a bottom the more I do it.
So I guess I'm gay, so I say who gives a...
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
07-24-2010
|
|
Replies: 95
Views: 62,183
|
Forum: Freebies
06-29-2010
|
|
Replies: 667
Views: 518,307
|
Forum: Freebies
06-29-2010
|
|
Replies: 95
Views: 88,576
|
Forum: Freebies
06-29-2010
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 5,708
|
Forum: General Discussion
06-12-2010
|
|
Replies: 144
Views: 81,866
|
Forum: General Discussion
06-12-2010
|
|
Replies: 56
Views: 31,338
|
Forum: General Discussion
06-12-2010
|
|
Replies: 1,333
Views: 993,732
|