Forum: Freebies
06-12-2009
|
|
Replies: 1,316
Views: 658,299
|
Forum: Freebies
06-12-2009
|
|
Replies: 1,316
Views: 658,299
|
Forum: Member Introductions and Pictures
04-02-2009
|
|
Replies: 72
Views: 39,671
|
Forum: General Discussion
04-02-2009
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 9,401
|
Forum: General Discussion
04-02-2009
|
|
Replies: 56
Views: 31,230
|
Forum: General Discussion
04-02-2009
|
|
Replies: 150
Views: 66,665
I was pretty good looking in my younger days,...
I was pretty good looking in my younger days, women would "throw themselves" at me, I really don't know how many women, probably close to a hundred, never kept track and most I don't even remember....
|
Forum: General Discussion
04-02-2009
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 11,383
|
Forum: General Discussion
04-02-2009
|
|
Replies: 118
Views: 61,778
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
03-11-2009
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 32,268
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
02-23-2009
|
|
Replies: 115
Views: 57,161
|
Forum: General Discussion
02-23-2009
|
|
Replies: 563
Views: 434,337
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
02-23-2009
|
|
Replies: 68
Views: 27,509
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
02-23-2009
|
|
Replies: 898
Views: 518,725
r u gay?
Gay? I don't think so because I am not attracted to men.
A little strange? maybe because I'm fascinated by cock!
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
02-23-2009
|
|
Replies: 145
Views: 90,206
preference
definetly solo, standing above me:turnon:
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
12-18-2008
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 11,820
Well said Leggman, for me it's mostly about...
Well said Leggman, for me it's mostly about fantasy,
I've never experienced a girl with a cock but both fascinate me.
I don't think of myself as gay but the rest of the world probably would if they...
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
12-18-2008
|
|
Replies: 150
Views: 98,916
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
12-18-2008
|
|
Replies: 168
Views: 109,494
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
12-18-2008
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 9,850
|
Forum: General Discussion
12-16-2008
|
|
Replies: 51
Views: 47,656
Wow, those are some really great answers.
When...
Wow, those are some really great answers.
When I joined this forum it was mostly out of "curiosity" I never imagined I could learn so much,
I googled the pc muscle
and I think I've found a new...
|
Forum: General Discussion
12-12-2008
|
|
Replies: 51
Views: 47,656
|
Forum: General Discussion
12-12-2008
|
|
Replies: 51
Views: 47,656
|
Forum: General Discussion
12-12-2008
|
|
Replies: 51
Views: 47,656
How can I cum more?
I've been blessed with a nice cock a little bigger than average (just under eight inches)
with small "high and tight" balls
watching some of these porn movies and pictures
I realize I don't...
|
Forum: Chat About Shemales
12-10-2008
|
|
Replies: 29
Views: 16,286
shemale addiction?
You're not alone in your doubts and fears,
I've been confused about my desires and fantasies also.
I don't think I'm gay because I'm attracted to women
and I am not attracted to men but I'm...
|