Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-05-2008
furion furion is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
furion is on a distinguished road
Default Why are TS ladies rude?

Now from experance they all lack manners.

please dont flame me just yet.

i have only spoken to around 10-12 online... chatrooms and MSN that i have got from dating sites. now they ask me for pictures and my msn right away so i believe im off to a good start. however wen talking they always seem rude, lack manners and aren't very polite.

maybe im too demanding of some common decency however i dont get treated like this by genetic girls. is it because there are soo many men after them? or is it because when some mention sex i as them to slow down (yes some seem to just want sex)

just wondering what other men have found. and what the comments of ladies on here are.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2008
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,241
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Some of the nicest people that I've ever met are transwomen on this site.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2008
smolderingtemptress's Avatar
smolderingtemptress smolderingtemptress is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: US
Posts: 69
smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road
Default

There could be a lot of variables. The first thing, it's good that you call them TS ladies instead of ladyboys, shemales, etc. Usually saying one of those words will you get on the blacklist, lol.

I used to frequent a TS dating chatroom. A lot felt as though the men were stupid, only wanting one thing, merely things to toy with online, etc. and didn't take the whole online dating thing seriously. My real life friend is like this, and she's a tgirl too. She'll first ask for a picture right off the bat, and if she doesn't like it, she moves on. Shallow, huh? She feels she's above the men who try to talk to her.

There were a couple escorts in the chat room too, and distance didn't matter, but they got men to pay for trips, phone calls, etc. Most of them were pretty crazy in the head, and if you disagreed with anything they said, they'd go on a total tangent the whole night, calling their johns-in-waiting and actually talk about the chat room on the phone with them while the webcam was running. I wouldn't waste my time on any of them if I were you. If you're wanting more than just sex talk (or hearing their money woes), which it sounds like you do, avoid them.

Tgirls have had it rough. It's no excuse, but we don't take bullshit very lightly, and that's what a lot of men online only have to offer. The rude ones are by no means representative of all of us. Everyone has their bad days.

Oh, and if it makes any difference - I met my current love interest in a chatroom online. No surprise, we fought a lot before cuz he wasn't putting up with my dismissive attitude (I wasn't really putting faith in the whole online love thing at the time). Needless to say his persistance grew on me and we're pretty much in love now.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-06-2008
furion furion is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
furion is on a distinguished road
Default

thanks hun. all valid stuff you say. not that the picture puts them off. they usually get quite keen. its the "you free now" or call me for phone sex" at that point i explain i want more than just sex.

seems like the only place to meet is online tho.. hohum.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-06-2008
furion furion is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
furion is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Some of the nicest people that I've ever met are transwomen on this site.
this site yeh. i said dating sites
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-10-2008
fatbloke fatbloke is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 173
fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down mmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by furion View Post
Now from experance they all lack manners.

please dont flame me just yet.

i have only spoken to around 10-12 online... chatrooms and MSN that i have got from dating sites. now they ask me for pictures and my msn right away so i believe im off to a good start. however wen talking they always seem rude, lack manners and aren't very polite.

maybe im too demanding of some common decency however i dont get treated like this by genetic girls. is it because there are soo many men after them? or is it because when some mention sex i as them to slow down (yes some seem to just want sex)

just wondering what other men have found. and what the comments of ladies on here are.
well,the best thing is not to pissed them off,then they are really nice
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2008
gangbangingGER's Avatar
gangbangingGER gangbangingGER is offline
Shecock Specialist
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 166
gangbangingGER has a spectacular aura aboutgangbangingGER has a spectacular aura about
Default

I chated with some girls at imlive.com and they are all nice and polite to me. I handle them as real women and i think thats the point that counts.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-10-2008
transjen's Avatar
transjen transjen is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,772
transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangbangingGER View Post
I chated with some girls at imlive.com and they are all nice and polite to me. I handle them as real women and i think thats the point that counts.
Bingo give this man a cigar, As a pre opt that's what i want, To be treated like a real woman not a curio or sextoy, On those date sites that is how and what a lot of the men want and you may have just had the bad luck and picked some who are jaded, Hang in there Jennifer
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-11-2008
twistedone's Avatar
twistedone twistedone is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere in the west
Posts: 248
twistedone will become famous soon enough
Default

I don't have much experience at meeting TS ladies, primarily because there are so few, if any, where I live. Though I did have an opportunity in Boston a few years back.

I have to say, even that chance meeting was pleasant.

Like the rest of of, they are human too. We all have our off days. Just perhaps, the one you met was having an off day.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-11-2008
franalexes's Avatar
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,415
franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default

Why would we be rude? Well I hope it's not ALL the time.
Let's see, we change because we have to for survival and in doing so we loose most of our friends,(so narrow minded you know) and it's not enough that they leave us, they have to continually harrass us also. I've been kicked out of my family, lost a few jobs because of it, kicked out of the local stores a few times, thrown off a balcony, broke two ribs, had my car destroyed, rocks thrown through my windows. Got thrown out of a bar because I kicked a guy in the nuts for feeling my crotch and telling the whole world. Been spit on and punched.
And now you are surprised that my generally good disposition sometimes goes
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-11-2008
hankhavelock's Avatar
hankhavelock hankhavelock is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 936
hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furion View Post
Now from experance they all lack manners.

please dont flame me just yet.

i have only spoken to around 10-12 online... chatrooms and MSN that i have got from dating sites. now they ask me for pictures and my msn right away so i believe im off to a good start. however wen talking they always seem rude, lack manners and aren't very polite.

maybe im too demanding of some common decency however i dont get treated like this by genetic girls. is it because there are soo many men after them? or is it because when some mention sex i as them to slow down (yes some seem to just want sex)

just wondering what other men have found. and what the comments of ladies on here are.
Hmmm... you must be chatting with others than I normally meet online... ;-) Have you considered language-problems if you are primarily chatting with ladies from else where?

Transsexuals are certainly no more rude than any one (except maybe the funky Melissa character here at this forum ;-).

Take it in your strive, mano!

Peace!

H
__________________
- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

Last edited by hankhavelock; 11-11-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-11-2008
hankhavelock's Avatar
hankhavelock hankhavelock is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 936
hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Why would we be rude? Well I hope it's not ALL the time.
Let's see, we change because we have to for survival and in doing so we loose most of our friends,(so narrow minded you know) and it's not enough that they leave us, they have to continually harrass us also. I've been kicked out of my family, lost a few jobs because of it, kicked out of the local stores a few times, thrown off a balcony, broke two ribs, had my car destroyed, rocks thrown through my windows. Got thrown out of a bar because I kicked a guy in the nuts for feeling my crotch and telling the whole world. Been spit on and punched.
And now you are surprised that my generally good disposition sometimes goes
Now THAT'S my girl! MMMWWWAAA!
__________________
- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-11-2008
gangbangingGER's Avatar
gangbangingGER gangbangingGER is offline
Shecock Specialist
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 166
gangbangingGER has a spectacular aura aboutgangbangingGER has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Why would we be rude? Well I hope it's not ALL the time.
Let's see, we change because we have to for survival and in doing so we loose most of our friends,(so narrow minded you know) and it's not enough that they leave us, they have to continually harrass us also. I've been kicked out of my family, lost a few jobs because of it, kicked out of the local stores a few times, thrown off a balcony, broke two ribs, had my car destroyed, rocks thrown through my windows. Got thrown out of a bar because I kicked a guy in the nuts for feeling my crotch and telling the whole world. Been spit on and punched.
And now you are surprised that my generally good disposition sometimes goes
very stronger girl. u got my respect that you go on to be a tgirl
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-11-2008
longdick666 longdick666 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14
longdick666 is on a distinguished road
Default

Well sometimes ya meet people who are well just rude, thats a part of life.
Also when your talking to someone through just text such as online in an msn conversation or an e-mail, its often the case that you might say something and the other person could take it the wrong way.
Its like if i said, " your so ugly hahaha" , and you got that in an email you might take it as an insult, but if i was just speaking to you in person then you would know i was only joking.

Language is a big issue when speakng to someone online, there is also the language barrier, maybe your or the other persons english isnt perfect.
And in fairness most people who talk online are usually just living out a fantasy that they dont plan on living in real life, or else they are simply looking to get off or arrange a sex meet.

You cant just paint all people with the one colour, it depends. Also alot of these ladies dont have it that easy, they are going through chages adjusting to a new life style, so its understandable that they could be "moody", but as any man should know, all women are moody and emotional hahahaha.
So it shouldnt be any surprise to you. I think its best that you just try and be friendly, and if your only after sex or whatever, than be up front with them. If simply just want to chat, then go for that, tell them up front and be honest.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-12-2008
entwcu entwcu is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11
entwcu is on a distinguished road
Default

people are people and most are pretty much hung on themselves bo. thats just how it goes, but im glad cuz thats how i make money! sales is all about making someone think they are the best thing since shecock. hahahahah get ppl talking bout themselves and ur in for atleast 20min, cuz really you are selling yourself to get a chance to develope a relationship
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-13-2008
artlongjr artlongjr is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 25
artlongjr is on a distinguished road
Default Why are TS ladies rude?

In my experience, I've never talked to a rude shemale. I've talked to many online and they were pretty much all very nice. And the one I met and had fun with in real life, earlier this year, was one of the sweetest people I've ever met...naughty but with a lovely sweet personality!

I've found that if you are open and honest and not rude yourself, people will be nice to you...that even goes with the anonymity of the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-15-2008
Cutebits Cutebits is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
Cutebits is on a distinguished road
Default Rude T women?

I am a T woman living in the midwest United States. I do not consider myself rude. but have run into some rude people on the internet. I have been chatting with "admirers" over the last several years. Please dont take this the wrong way, but dont let your dick do all your thinking. A lot of the time a friendly chat on an IM turns into cybersex for the guy, telling me what he is going to do to me, in graphic detail. Save the sex talk for the bedroom. I am not into cyber. Dont try to blow smoke.
Now dont get me wrong, I can be a slut in the bedroom, but I expect to be treated as a Lady in public. If you set a date with a T woman, show up, on time, and treat her like an angel in public and she will be a devil in the bedroom. You would be amazed how many times I have had a guy set a date and then stand me up.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ladies southeastslave TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 04-07-2009 11:55 AM
Rude Clip > A Woman Like Me Arato Freebies 15 01-12-2009 01:28 AM
hey there ladies Corny77 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 11-23-2008 11:41 PM
Some Ladies For You... Hot Rod Chevy Chat About Shemales 2 03-22-2008 07:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy