Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Escorting, does it rule out romance?
Yes, my girls must be pure 11 14.10%
No, being a sex worker is often a TS's best option for survival 25 32.05%
Depends 40 51.28%
Are you kidding? I can't even bring myself to take a TS to lunch 5 6.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 11-04-2008
Talvenada's Avatar
Talvenada Talvenada is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 489
Talvenada will become famous soon enough
Default Darker Reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
Thanks so much, and in a job I'm 100% positive I'll be fired. I don't know maybe they think big breast will get in the way of pouring chemicals. Or maybe they think I'll distract the co-workers to much.

Oh, by the way your dick looks so suckable. I'd also love to have it in my ass.
GIANNA,

It's probably fear of temptation, of their own vulnerability, of the unknown, of an unsuspecting co-worker falling into your lustful trap w/ all the problems that would affect workforce productivity. Ergo, their imagination would dwarf reality.

Piece,


TAL
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-04-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
And just so you know, Azzizi is the old world spelling for Assisi. Look at old art books and portraits of St. Francis are spelled Azzizi.

Now back to your search for moral conviction on a porn discussion board, I'm listening...

I highly doubt that. The only one you seem interested in listening to is your own voice, which is continually propelled onward by an intellectually bankrupt brain and a self-delusional ego.

And just so YOU know, the old world spelling for Assisi was NOT "Azzizi", you bonehead -- it was actually ASISIUM, which is the word in its original LATIN form since the town was originally formed by traveling immigrants, then occupied by the Etruscans, and finally the Romans in 295 BC. And notice that even THEN in its Latin form it was spelled using the letter "S." And I would know this why? Gee, maybe because of the multiple degrees I hold, one of them is in Classical History and Ancient Languages.

Oh, and if you don't believe me, here's an easy test for the truly retarded out there: try using your own computer and doing 10 seconds of actual research. Try plugging AZZIZI into Google and see what comes up. The word will generate a lowly 10,000 entries. Now look at the what the entries are about. Do you see anything there about the famous town in Italy? See anything about St. Francis, religion or art history? No. And do you know why it's a "no", Melissa? Because you're wrong yet again.

Gee, what a shock there.

Now plug in ASSISI into Google and hit enter. The result: 11 MILLION entries -- yes, that's millions as in PLURAL -- and you will instantly see from the very first page that they are ALL about the famous Italian town and it's relevance in history, religion, and even art.

In fact, speaking as someone with an art degree as well -- yes, I'm a professional artist myself (as in sold, printed, published, you name it) -- if you actually were an artist as you claim, Melissa, and if you had studied any art history at all, then you'd know that in times of old using the letter "Z" as a replacement for the letter "S" was done NOT to change the spelling, but simply because artists found the brush stroke of making a "Z" easier on a canvas and they often found it to be stylistic in a final rendering. But that simple artistic flourish aside, it doesn't alter the fact that the actual spelling for the town is ASSISI -- and even back then those same artists marking their canvases with a "Z" knew it.

But hey, thanks for trying to play the game yet again, Melissa. You could have let it go, but once again your ego got in the way and you just felt that you HAD to get the last word in, all so you could try to belittle someone who DARED to disagree with you. Once again you thought you could just toss out some tiny bit of information and thus it MUST be true because YOU said it. Unfortunately, all you've managed to do is show everyone what an ego-driven potato head you are.

And on that note, the game show buzzer has sounded and sad to say, you're this week's loser. But don't worry, my lovely co-host dressed in a beautiful gown has a nice consolation prize for you as you exit the stage. At which point we'll now welcome our next game show contestant, who will actually know something about the topic they're speaking of...
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-04-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And yet after all that blather, you still want to suck my cock.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-04-2008
rhythmic delivery
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

its imposible for me to say, my initial reaction to the question is no i would try to look past it. but i think if it came down to it i might find i couldn't deal with it. no one wants to be sitting at home knowing their girlfriend is out somewhere getting fucked. the more i think about it the more i think i couldn't do it. particularly if she was an escort. no man could sit calmly at home knowing his woman is out putting her life on the line fucking random strangers for a living. even if i tryed to accept it i think i would end up doing something crazy like beating the shit out of one of her clients.
i also think if a woman realy loved her man she wouldn't expect him sit at home while she's out getting fucked here there and everywhere.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-05-2008
desirouspussy's Avatar
desirouspussy desirouspussy is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 191
desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Thanks, they will be more perfect in a few short weeks. Wish me good luck on November 24th!
Of course I wish you good luck! It's your decision and we have to respect that. Still think you're about to destroy something very pretty.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11-05-2008
O'Sully TS Hopeful's Avatar
O'Sully TS Hopeful O'Sully TS Hopeful is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 112
O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
GIANNA,

It's probably fear of temptation, of their own vulnerability, of the unknown, of an unsuspecting co-worker falling into your lustful trap w/ all the problems that would affect workforce productivity. Ergo, their imagination would dwarf reality.

Piece,


TAL
Honestly thats exactly what I think. And how knows maybe I'll be so damn attractive that my employer won't be able to close his mouth, from drooling so much, to say the words. Then I'll be extremely happy.:D
__________________
In love with Ila.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-05-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGadmirer View Post
Of course I wish you good luck! It's your decision and we have to respect that. Still think you're about to destroy something very pretty.
I'm on the road to devastating, honey, nothing destructive going on here.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 11-10-2008
sweetshemale18 sweetshemale18 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: XXXX
Posts: 14
sweetshemale18 will become famous soon enoughsweetshemale18 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetshemale18
Default Whats the point??

Melissa it is a valid question..and I think you should just let ppl give their answers.
They may be right or wrong according to you. But you need not correct them.
Infact you could be happy that so many ppl actually wanted to answer the question.
Besides you got to know about the opinions of so many people thats awesome right..
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-11-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetshemale18 View Post
Melissa it is a valid question..and I think you should just let ppl give their answers.
They may be right or wrong according to you. But you need not correct them.
Infact you could be happy that so many ppl actually wanted to answer the question.
Besides you got to know about the opinions of so many people thats awesome right..

Yea I wanted opinions to the question. When I hear judgments on what I do with my life they will get corrections, as you put it.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 11-11-2008
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,518
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default TS escorting

Dear Melissa.
As a male I hesitate to get involved in this discussion. However, I think the issue goes beyond tgirls. As a working tgirl, I suspect most of your clients are actually married men who are not getting what they want at home. how would there wives respond if they knew their husbands were being pleasured by you? I suspect they would want a divorce. Knowing their husband was paying for sex would be intolerable. We all know that when it comes to, sex men are idiots. Imagine Kennedy, Clinton and now Spitzer, the limbic system rules. Wives want to own their husbands and most men want to own their wives. I think possesion would also apply to a tgirl relationship.
I am ready to be flamed.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 11-12-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Those are excellent points and right on the money.

Most men are married and cheat but that's their business not mine. They get the erotic experience they yearn for with me and often come back for more.

As for my current bf he has no problem with what I do.

Let me also add these are the types of comments I was after not a moral indictment or personal attack on what I do.

Its pathetic that someone would view a person as less than a doctor lawyer or any other professional simply because she is an escort. Even more pathetic when it comes from anonymous sources.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 11-12-2008
entwcu entwcu is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 12
entwcu is on a distinguished road
Default

it depends girl!
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 11-13-2008
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,518
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default Contact

Dear Melissa,
I think you are very intelligent and very sexy. So here is a little story for you.
I am traveling East to give a talk to a global warming conference. I contact you and arrange to take you out to your favorite restaurant. I meet you and and you have on a sleek black silk chemise dress (very short). We enter the restaurant and all the men turn and look at you, much to the annoyance of their wifes. We enjoy some fine wine and excellent seafood. Then we return to the hotel and enter my room, I lock the door and hug and kiss you. I open a bottle of champaign and we sip bubbly while looking at each other. You say, what do you want to do? I say, I would like to watch you take off that dress. You loosen the shoulder straps and allow the dress to drop to the floor revealing your shapely body. You remove the light bra you were wearing, revealing you lovely puffy shemale titties. I look at your panties and full of shemale goodies. By now I am beside myself with lust. I kneel down and push my face into your crotch feeling the warmth of your goodies inside your panties. I slowly pull down your panties and watch your lovely cock rise to the occasion. I kiss it on the tip and a drop of precum appears. I lick it up and begin loving your cock with my tongue and stroking the shaft. You encourage me to continue and I eagerly oblige. Soon you grasp my head with both hands and begin rapidly thrusting your throbbing cock in and out of my mouth. Suddenly I feel your hot sweet cum spurting into my mouth, I eagerly suck it up and swallow every drop. Umm delicious! As you finish cumming I carefully lick up every drop of your oozing cum. Meanwhile, my cock is dripping precum anxiously awaiting you wet lips.
We spent the night embraced in sound sleep. In the morning we hug and kiss, arrange for a meeting after the conference and I head out to give my talk feeling ten years younger.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 11-13-2008
smolderingtemptress's Avatar
smolderingtemptress smolderingtemptress is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: US
Posts: 69
smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Its pathetic that someone would view a person as less than a doctor lawyer or any other professional simply because she is an escort. Even more pathetic when it comes from anonymous sources.
And even more pathetic yet that someone who was once in a successful, legitimate career threw it all away to prostitute.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 11-14-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

More comments from the man behind the curtain.

I traded in a dead end job for a true career I have thousands of fans who adore me as a woman artist and writer. Its comical you can't fathom that go ahead retort with some personal insult you only look more pathetic.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 11-14-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Dear Melissa,
I think you are very intelligent and very sexy. So here is a little story for you.
I am traveling East to give a talk to a global warming conference. I contact you and arrange to take you out to your favorite restaurant. I meet you and and you have on a sleek black silk chemise dress (very short). We enter the restaurant and all the men turn and look at you, much to the annoyance of their wifes. We enjoy some fine wine and excellent seafood. Then we return to the hotel and enter my room, I lock the door and hug and kiss you. I open a bottle of champaign and we sip bubbly while looking at each other. You say, what do you want to do? I say, I would like to watch you take off that dress. You loosen the shoulder straps and allow the dress to drop to the floor revealing your shapely body. You remove the light bra you were wearing, revealing you lovely puffy shemale titties. I look at your panties and full of shemale goodies. By now I am beside myself with lust. I kneel down and push my face into your crotch feeling the warmth of your goodies inside your panties. I slowly pull down your panties and watch your lovely cock rise to the occasion. I kiss it on the tip and a drop of precum appears. I lick it up and begin loving your cock with my tongue and stroking the shaft. You encourage me to continue and I eagerly oblige. Soon you grasp my head with both hands and begin rapidly thrusting your throbbing cock in and out of my mouth. Suddenly I feel your hot sweet cum spurting into my mouth, I eagerly suck it up and swallow every drop. Umm delicious! As you finish cumming I carefully lick up every drop of your oozing cum. Meanwhile, my cock is dripping precum anxiously awaiting you wet lips.
We spent the night embraced in sound sleep. In the morning we hug and kiss, arrange for a meeting after the conference and I head out to give my talk feeling ten years younger.
WOW is all I can say. My favorite line:

Your puffy shemale titties

I'm having implant surgery next week so you may need to change your description.

Melissa
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 11-15-2008
Rachel's Avatar
Rachel Rachel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 273
Rachel has a spectacular aura aboutRachel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default $$$$$

I think it's great that you can get paid for something you enjoy doing!
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 11-15-2008
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,518
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default implants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
WOW is all I can say. My favorite line:

Your puffy shemale titties

I'm having implant surgery next week so you may need to change your description.

Melissa
Dear Melissa,
I hope the implants go well. If they are not too large and well done then they can be sexy.
Love,
Randolph
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 11-16-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smolderingtemptress View Post
And even more pathetic yet that someone who was once in a successful, legitimate career threw it all away to prostitute.
Take note how this douchebag disappears on weekends. He will return on Monday, no doubt chime in from behind his anonymous profile on his work computer and assault me with More denigrating remarks. That's why this board is lame, because it tolerates this kind of conduct towards an established and revered member of the TS world.
Reply With Quote Received Warning
  #120  
Old 11-16-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Dear Melissa,
I hope the implants go well. If they are not too large and well done then they can be sexy.
Love,
Randolph
Thank you for your good wishes. Please remember I'm not geting them for you or anyone else or anyone's vision of a sexier me.
They will be fuller and most likely c cups not d's. I do all augmentations with symmetry and a natural look in mind.

Thank you again for your thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old 11-16-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I think it's great that you can get paid for something you enjoy doing!
Sometimes I enjoy it sometimes I don't. What I do enjoy always is the freedom and autonomy this vocation offers not to mention it is lucrative and I travel a lot. Just got back from Washington DC, Baltimore and Virginia the week before I was in long island and the week before Boston and Hartford.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-16-2008
sweetshemale18 sweetshemale18 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: XXXX
Posts: 14
sweetshemale18 will become famous soon enoughsweetshemale18 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetshemale18
Default

nice..so much travel..cool..
not my cup of tea...i travel a bit too..but not soo much..
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 11-16-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Its pathetic that someone would view a person as less than a doctor, lawyer or any other professional simply because she is an escort.
Even more pathetic when it comes from anonymous sources.
LMAO! Wait, this is just TOO good to pass up!!!
"As less than a doctor, lawyer, or any other professional simply because she is an escort."

Melissa, I know you love to boast about what you do. I came to realize a while back that it's basically impossible to take anything you say serious simply because it's always just SO ridiculously "out there". But let me get this latest Melissa-ism straight: In terms of the working world... in terms of being recognized as a "professional"... NOW you are actually trying to rank being an escort side-by-side with being a DOCTOR???

Tell you what, let's run this one off, shall we?

To be a DOCTOR...

1) While everyone else is taking average High School classes,
you have to take A.P. (advanced placement) college level classes instead.
And you have to do well in them and then nail your SATs, scoring in the upper level,
to get yourself into a good Undergraduate College...

2) You then have to go through 4 years of Undergraduate College
(all the while making sure you still get nothing but TOP grades)...

3) You then have to pass the MCATS
(which are among the hardest exams on the face of the Earth)...

4) You then have to go through further years of Medical School...
(again making sure you get nothing but TOP grades)...

5) You then have to do Residency work at an established hospital,
working long and sleepless shifts around the clock...

And once you've done all of that and spent (on average these days) anywhere
between $225,000 to $250,000 just to get through the educational phase...

...Only then can you actually start doing your job, which is regarded by essentially every civilized culture in the world as one of the highest callings that any person could possibly pursue since your career is now centered on HELPING, PRESERVING, AND SAVING HUMAN LIVES.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the scale, to be an ESCORT...

...The ONLY job skill you need to know is how to lay in bed.
Which last time I checked, we all learned as infants.

So, you have GOT to be kidding me. In the most laughable moment yet, your king-sized ego is actually going to try and claim that being an escort ranks equal on the "professional" scale -- in terms of intellect, schooling, training and, perhaps most important of all, purpose in life -- to being a DOCTOR? You're actually going to try and claim that being an Escort deserves the same kind of "respect" from people you pass on the street as a DOCTOR?

You know, I had another post, but it will have to wait. That's because right now I can't see my keyboard and type because I'm wiping too many tears from my eyes from laughing sooooo hard over this one!
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-16-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I can always count on you for an hour long diatribe on nothing. In reality, you want to kiss my lucious ass and suck my cock.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 11-16-2008
fatbloke fatbloke is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 173
fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Smile snigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
I can always count on you for an hour long diatribe on nothing. In reality, you want to kiss my lucious ass and suck my cock.
seriously,i don't think he does,on the other hand i think you do
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 11-17-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-17-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well lets not forget, Creativemind is, according to him, a working actor, a published writer and an exhibiting artist, lol. Where he finds the time to write his dissertations is beyond me.

Why is it that no one on this board can actually prove that they are what they say they are?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-17-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
seriously,i don't think he does,on the other hand i think you do
seriously, with a name like fatbloke, am I to take you seriously?
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-19-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
LMAO! Wait, this is just TOO good to pass up!!!
"As less than a doctor, lawyer, or any other professional simply because she is an escort."

Melissa, I know you love to boast about what you do. I came to realize a while back that it's basically impossible to take anything you say serious simply because it's always just SO ridiculously "out there". But let me get this latest Melissa-ism straight: In terms of the working world... in terms of being recognized as a "professional"... NOW you are actually trying to rank being an escort side-by-side with being a DOCTOR???

Tell you what, let's run this one off, shall we?

To be a DOCTOR...

1) While everyone else is taking average High School classes,
you have to take A.P. (advanced placement) college level classes instead.
And you have to do well in them and then nail your SATs, scoring in the upper level,
to get yourself into a good Undergraduate College...

2) You then have to go through 4 years of Undergraduate College
(all the while making sure you still get nothing but TOP grades)...

3) You then have to pass the MCATS
(which are among the hardest exams on the face of the Earth)...

4) You then have to go through further years of Medical School...
(again making sure you get nothing but TOP grades)...

5) You then have to do Residency work at an established hospital,
working long and sleepless shifts around the clock...

And once you've done all of that and spent (on average these days) anywhere
between $225,000 to $250,000 just to get through the educational phase...

...Only then can you actually start doing your job, which is regarded by essentially every civilized culture in the world as one of the highest callings that any person could possibly pursue since your career is now centered on HELPING, PRESERVING, AND SAVING HUMAN LIVES.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the scale, to be an ESCORT...

...The ONLY job skill you need to know is how to lay in bed.
Which last time I checked, we all learned as infants.

So, you have GOT to be kidding me. In the most laughable moment yet, your king-sized ego is actually going to try and claim that being an escort ranks equal on the "professional" scale -- in terms of intellect, schooling, training and, perhaps most important of all, purpose in life -- to being a DOCTOR? You're actually going to try and claim that being an Escort deserves the same kind of "respect" from people you pass on the street as a DOCTOR?

You know, I had another post, but it will have to wait. That's because right now I can't see my keyboard and type because I'm wiping too many tears from my eyes from laughing sooooo hard over this one!

You prove my point exactly, CreativeMind. You see me, and I assume any other woman in the sex industry, as a less valuable human being than a doctor. It took you an hour to make your fascist long-winded point, but you made it. Congratulations, you are part of the problem.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-19-2008
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,518
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
LMAO! Wait, this is just TOO good to pass up!!!
"As less than a doctor, lawyer, or any other professional simply because she is an escort."

Melissa, I know you love to boast about what you do. I came to realize a while back that it's basically impossible to take anything you say serious simply because it's always just SO ridiculously "out there". But let me get this latest Melissa-ism straight: In terms of the working world... in terms of being recognized as a "professional"... NOW you are actually trying to rank being an escort side-by-side with being a DOCTOR???

Tell you what, let's run this one off, shall we?

To be a DOCTOR...

1) While everyone else is taking average High School classes,
you have to take A.P. (advanced placement) college level classes instead.
And you have to do well in them and then nail your SATs, scoring in the upper level,
to get yourself into a good Undergraduate College...

2) You then have to go through 4 years of Undergraduate College
(all the while making sure you still get nothing but TOP grades)...

3) You then have to pass the MCATS
(which are among the hardest exams on the face of the Earth)...

4) You then have to go through further years of Medical School...
(again making sure you get nothing but TOP grades)...

5) You then have to do Residency work at an established hospital,
working long and sleepless shifts around the clock...

And once you've done all of that and spent (on average these days) anywhere
between $225,000 to $250,000 just to get through the educational phase...

...Only then can you actually start doing your job, which is regarded by essentially every civilized culture in the world as one of the highest callings that any person could possibly pursue since your career is now centered on HELPING, PRESERVING, AND SAVING HUMAN LIVES.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the scale, to be an ESCORT...

...The ONLY job skill you need to know is how to lay in bed.
Which last time I checked, we all learned as infants.

So, you have GOT to be kidding me. In the most laughable moment yet, your king-sized ego is actually going to try and claim that being an escort ranks equal on the "professional" scale -- in terms of intellect, schooling, training and, perhaps most important of all, purpose in life -- to being a DOCTOR? You're actually going to try and claim that being an Escort deserves the same kind of "respect" from people you pass on the street as a DOCTOR?

You know, I had another post, but it will have to wait. That's because right now I can't see my keyboard and type because I'm wiping too many tears from my eyes from laughing sooooo hard over this one!
Com on man. Regardless of their "training" most of the time doctors are guessing how to treat someone. They are not much more that witch doctors.
A good escort knows how to treat her client. I suspect escort clients feel a lot better after wards that doctors clients.
We all know that the worlds oldest profession is.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 11-19-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Com on man. Regardless of their "training" most of the time doctors are guessing how to treat someone. They are not much more that witch doctors.
A good escort knows how to treat her client. I suspect escort clients feel a lot better after wards that doctors clients.
We all know that the worlds oldest profession is.
More to the point, one's vocation does not define their worth. We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord.

However Hitler, and apparently CreativeMind, think otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 11-19-2008
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,518
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default Hitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
More to the point, one's vocation does not define their worth. We are all equal in the eyes of the Lord.

However Hitler, and apparently CreativeMind, think otherwise.
Did you know that Hitler had only one testicle?
Apparently he lost the other one in WW1.
Too bad he didn't lose both.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 11-19-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Did you know that Hitler had only one testicle?
Apparently he lost the other one in WW1.
Too bad he didn't lose both.

Imagine if he had two...sieg heil, baby!
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 11-19-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
More comments from the man behind the curtain.

I traded in a dead end job for a true career I have thousands of fans who adore me as a woman artist and writer. Its comical you can't fathom that go ahead retort with some personal insult you only look more pathetic.
LMAO!!! Wait...wait...I have to come to Smoldering's defense because once again this is just TOO good to pass up. Tell you what, Ms. Ego Head Case, here's what no one can comically fathom...

If you actually have "thousands of fans" who adore you AS an artist and a writer (your exact words), then WHY the hell would you even NEED to work as an escort? Seriously, if you're a REAL writer or artist with "thousands of fans" then WHY do you need to have sex with strangers for cash? Not to mention, if you have such a large and committed fan base that is SO dedicated to following your creative work -- which in turn MUST give you some economic freedom -- then WHY would you also possibly jeopardize any loving relationship that you could pursue by being a sex worker?

Me, I just ask speaking as someone who actually HAS written things that have sold in the thousands (and thousands and thousands on top of that) and who HAS made a living as a professional writer. But a funny thing, while I was out at the bank cashing my checks, I don't recall ever needing to work as an escort on the side. Nor do I recall suddenly feeling an urgent need to screw around on someone that I was currently seeing. Why? Gee, maybe because actually having thousands of people purchase my work actually did allow me to pay the bills, which in turn allowed me to center my romantic focus on whoever I was seeing at the time.

So, who exactly are these "thousands of fans" adoring you? I just ask (and openly mock) considering that each of your posts contains the link to your web site, which in turn leads to your online blog. Yet I see that your latest blog entry generated a whopping ONE guy posting in the comments section.

Better still, if you have "thousands of fans" that adore you... I mean, that's a helluva lot of people who would DEFINITELY jump at a chance to see you or be with you... then why don't you explain to us all why you wrote in your blog only 3 weeks ago (quote):

My trip to Boston was so-so. The trip was loaded with guys jerking me around in one form or another, and this continues even back home in New Jersey. I have generally seen an increase in guys playing games, which as you know I call the dickhead factor. The dickhead factor (the ratio of people who call with impure motives, that is they have no real intention of dating) which I originally set at 50% and then adjusted to 75% is now at an all-time high of 90%.

Gee, claiming to have "thousands" of fans versus ONE guy visiting your blog and people now not even booking you.
Yeah, those numbers balance out... in a Twilight Zone dimension!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
That's why this board is lame, because it tolerates this kind of conduct towards an established and revered member of the TS world.
LMAO!!!!!! Now you're a "revered" member of the TS world? You're suddenly a perceived LEADER in the TS world? Gee, that's rather laughable since it's coming from the very same person who previously has ranted that she would NOT help anyone coming up behind her or be supportive with advice or offer any help to a fellow TS. So, with an attitude as self-serving as yours, now you think you're "revered" by your fellow TS?

Well, why not?
Since you have imaginary fans, you might as well believe in imaginary adulation TOO
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 11-19-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Well lets not forget, Creativemind is, according to him, a working actor, a published writer and an exhibiting artist, lol. Where he finds the time to write his dissertations is beyond me.

It's called having talent, a brain, and being smart enough to juggle your time.
You should try it some time.

For crying out loud, I'm not starring in a weekly series, Melissa. Besides, it's not THAT time consuming. In Hollywood, you can often have a shooting time of 8 AM and be done by 3 or 4, thus leaving you the rest of the afternoon and the evening to do other things. Plus, in person, most people find me to be a pretty darn nice guy (mirror held up to me) , so having a pleasant "easy to work with" attitude on a set and not a Drama Queen personality (mirror held up to you) also helps you to land repeated work. There's a valuable tip in that for you, if you're actually smart enough to pick up on it.

As for my art, I've drawn all my life and by the time I was a senior in High School I had already won different contests and state awards. I then turned down a college art scholarship to pursue other interests instead. But I've never stopped working on my art and -- like most people who have an artistic side -- I continue to do it even as a way to relax. Which means I always find spare time to sneak in working on a new piece or project, even if it means burning the midnight oil just because it's important to me to work on something.

And finally as for my "dissertations" -- well, see, that just proves MY background is true unlike the claims you make. You see, when you're REALLY a working writer (i.e. you actually get paid for it) it means you can think conceptually on the spot, you can type relatively fast or with comfortable ease, and then move on. For example, this post took me all of a whopping 2 minutes to write. See, that's what a PROFESSIONAL writer does unlike some people (mirror turned on Melissa again) who make similar claims and yet who can barely manage one sentence replies -- which even then are usually filled with typos galore and pis poor grammatical errors. Which certainly speaks volumes about your own so-called "professional" background.

Translation for the perpetually dim: with a bloated ego like yours and since you walk around with such a chip on your shoulder -- and since you talk and type so horrendously, too -- I guess it's no wonder you got shit-canned from so many jobs and were reduced to becoming a sex worker.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 11-19-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Why is it that no one on this board can actually prove that they are what they say they are?
Well, gee, Einstein, here's a staggering thought for your pea-sized brain to TRY and get around -- maybe because this is a public web board where most people want their privacy protected? Maybe because people are here to simply share in a common interest and that's all there is to it? IF I wanted you to know everything about me, Melissa, I'd direct you to my professional web page, much like others that are here could do as well. But given the topic at hand, there's really no need for that, now is there?

Or as I've posted before, did it ever occur to you that there ARE people here who HAVE become friends...who DO trade emails or pictures or chat away from the site...once they personally found that they liked each other? And while doing that, they likewise realized there was no need to tell the rest of the entire world?

So, when it comes to this constant and now incredibly tiresome Drama Queen rant that you continually whine about -- namely about people revealing "who" they are -- let's just cut through all the self-deluded, outrageously stupid, and egotistical bullshit that you spread like fertilizer on these boards and just say the REAL truth...

At a sex site, the ONLY person who would actually benefit from immediately "showing all" and giving out their real name and photos and private, personal contact information would be a hooker openly trying to solicit herself and thus pick up another cheap trick and some cash.

Oh, wait -- light bulb going off over my head.
I guess that explains why you're always so desperate to tell all, now doesn't it, Melissa?
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 11-19-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
You prove my point exactly, CreativeMind. You see me, and I assume any other woman in the sex industry, as a less valuable human being than a doctor. It took you an hour to make your fascist long-winded point, but you made it. Congratulations, you are part of the problem.
Did you ACTUALLY read what you wrote?

Okay, let's run through these scenarios and try...TRY, Melissa...to actually imagine how the VAST majority of people and society as a whole would look at this.

1) You live in a small town, population a few thousand. People get sick all the time -- that's fact of life. So WHICH do you think the few thousand people want more of in their town? Doctors they can visit in an office or sex workers parading on the local street corner?

2) You live in a major city where (due to the sheer number of people that live tightly together in a close proximity) diseases -- as mild as a cold or flu or possibly something far more contagious and serious --can spread like wildfire. So which do you think a city needs more of? Doctors or escorts?

3) You're on a small tropical island. Seasonally they have to deal with assorted illnesses due to the tropical weather or they need medical assistance from when a bad storm hits and injures large numbers of people. Or just being an island paradise, they have tourists who accidentally give themselves a nasty cut on some coral while snorkeling, a cut so bad it requires stitching. So pop quiz again - which do you think the Island populace would rather have on hand? A Doctor or a hooker?

You want me to go on with examples?

Please, Melissa, you're just making this laughingly TOO easy now and just making yourself look TOO ridiculously stupid now...
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-19-2008
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,183
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Enough

Enough of the name calling, character assassination, and denigrating people's occupations. Any more and I'll close the thread to further posts.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-19-2008
franalexes's Avatar
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,438
franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default

oops
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-19-2008
franalexes's Avatar
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,438
franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default

So Ila deleted my post!

I guess now I have to get ready for the weekend "make-up fuck".
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 11-19-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I don't want to add anything more than thank you, Ila, for supporting me.

CreativeMind is an example of everything a transsexual, wait let me correct myself, a woman, hates most.

Thank you again, Ila.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 11-19-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And may I add my popularity is something I will not defend. When I state I have thousands of fans that is no exxageration.

I also would ask the moderators to admonish any member who assails or denigrates the work of a TS escort, model, sex worker or adult film actress. It is antithetical to the spirit of this site, where most of the transsexuals who are admired and discussed here are some or all of the above.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 11-19-2008
rhythmic delivery
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[QUOTE=CreativeMind;51022]Did you ACTUALLY read what you wrote?

imagine how the VAST majority of people and society as a whole would look at this.

damn your eyes man, who gives a fuck about the vast majority of people. and your scenario's are realy only one scenario, you'd think this was the eighteen hundreds and people where dying in the street the way thats writen. far more people are horny than sick.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 11-20-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
I don't want to add anything more than thank you, Ila, for supporting me.

CreativeMind is an example of everything a transsexual, wait let me correct myself, a woman, hates most.

Thank you again, Ila.

Wow! I'm everything a transexual... no, wait, let me quote you accurately... that a woman hates most? Hmm, that sounds pretty bad.

Huh. That's odd. If every TS and woman "hates" a guy like me, then I guess I'll have to find a new explanation for all the PMs I keep finding in my mailbox from the other TS who visit this site, who write to me privately to say they agree with most of the things I've been saying.

Go figure.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 11-20-2008
CreativeMind's Avatar
CreativeMind CreativeMind is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A place that's sunny & warm
Posts: 371
CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
And may I add my popularity is something I will not defend. When I state I have thousands of fans that is no exxageration.
Translation: you have no way to back up your assertion. In other words, it's the old political trick (which we see pulled out every election season) tha tis meant to quickly shut down any reporter who starts to raise an eyebrow and ask questions that a politician doesn't want to answer or doesn't want to be put on the spot about -- and thus he wants to avoid the question at all costs since the real answer would be quite revealing. So, it's the old political dodge of someone getting up in front of a microphone and saying something and therefore it MUST be trust...and no one should dare question it...because, after all, the person SAID it. And isn't that enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
I also would ask the moderators to admonish any member who assails or denigrates the work of a TS escort, model, sex worker or adult film actress. It is antithetical to the spirit of this site, where most of the transsexuals who are admired and discussed here are some or all of the above.
Gee, now that's an interesting response to the whole "doctor" debate.
In fact, why don't we talk about that?

Instead of addressing the actual points or argument presented to you, instead you go crying to the moderators because -- once again -- someone DARED to question your core assertions or DARED to voice an opposing viewpoint. Which frankly is what good, stimulating, intellectual discourse on a message board is about.

In fact, that's the very reason for HAVING a message board where people can interact. For example, let's take this out of the realm of a sex site. Let's say this was the message board for a web site dedicated to talking about the movies -- where (just like this place) using their own private IDs --- you'd have actors or directors or technical members of the crew stopping by to post and share their thoughts on movies that were out, that they worked on, that were made by people they know in the industry. So, on the message board, you'd have actual movie people mingling with the fans and the general movie-going public.

So, basically going by your line of thinking, no one should EVER say something bad about a movie they saw. No one should EVER voice a critical viewpoint. After all, it's a movie site, right? And if real Hollywood people are stopping by, then offering up criticisms or saying "Gee, I really didn't think your movie was very good" should be forbidden. All because YOUR viewpoint, Melissa, would be to stomp your feet and say -- literally in a perfect parallel to what you said above -- "I would ask the moderators to admonish any member who assails or denigrates the work of an actor, director, writer, or technical crew member. It is antithetical to the spirit of this site, where most of the people who are admired and discussed here are some or all of the above."

However, what I find really fascinating and laughable...and two can play at this game on call on the Moderators...is the double standard game you love to play, Melissa. You want to run and cry to the moderators for support when someone voices an opinion you don't like or dares to challenge you...you want to make a plea like you did above saying "it's antithetical to the spirit of this site" to "denigrate a escort, model, sex worker or adult actress"...

...And yet if we're going to talk about ACTUAL denigration which is antithetical to the "spirit of this site", here's something I'm curious about.

All across these message boards you perpetually pick on someone like SmolderingTemptress. Why? Simply because she often voices a different opinion from you. You repeatedly mock her simply because she won't post her picture (all because Smoldering simply wants her privacy protected). And yet I find it utterly amazing that the very SAME person who is now calling on the moderators to "admonish" anyone who "denigrates" someone (translation: you want a wall of protection because of your occupation, and you want free reign to say whatever YOU want while others are held in check)...

...Is also the SAME person who in this very same thread has called Smoldering "an anonymous piece of shit"... then called her "mister" (which is certainly an insult to a fellow TS)...and THEN just to top it off you wrote about Smoldering (and I quote): And still you contend to be a TS, one of "us". I see you have a cartoon image now for your avatar. LOL what a fucking twit. People, this is a man. A man who deep down inside wants to be TS but doesn't have the guts. A man who hides behind his computer espousing the virtues of a saint yet can't even put up a picture of his face. Why would you give this loser an ounce of credibility?

Me, I like speaking up.
Why? Because double standards should never be tolerated.

So I call bullshit on your double-standard of "denigration" and things that are "antithetical to the spirit of the site."
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 11-20-2008
Limegirl's Avatar
Limegirl Limegirl is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 37
Limegirl is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
Wow! I'm everything a transexual... no, wait, let me quote you accurately... that a woman hates most? Hmm, that sounds pretty bad.

Huh. That's odd. If every TS and woman "hates" a guy like me, then I guess I'll have to find a new explanation for all the PMs I keep finding in my mailbox from the other TS who visit this site, who write to me privately to say they agree with most of the things I've been saying.

Go figure.
Agree with CreativeMind, he has good standpoints and its only ridiculous to call them "fascist".
He is NOT what TS or women in general hates most, its rather all what Melissa stands for that is a nightmare for most men who wants a serius relationship.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 11-20-2008
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,518
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default Melissa

I would suggest that "Creative Mind" reduce the blather and read Melissa's life story on her website. She is one tough lady, not many of us would have made it through what she has gone through.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 11-20-2008
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,183
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default

This thread has gone way off the topic. How about members posting answers to the question posed in the first post.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 11-20-2008
rhythmic delivery
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i know, who gives a fuck about how popular anyone is or isn't its fucking boring. although that said, i have fify six real friends and a hundred and fifteen myspace friends and someone once told me i have a nice arse and i'm a milionaire ninja astronaught that fights crime in my spare time. top that, yew slags.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 11-20-2008
TSmelissacarter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What we can say for cetain is the volumes of drek coming from CreativeMind signify a truly sick soul. Who would devote so much time to this but a seriously twisted and disturbed individual?

I'm flattered, but honestly I must get ready for my upcoming surgery wish me luck all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mint escorting? jantorep Chat About Shemales 10 01-06-2009 09:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy