Trans Ladyboy Forum
Videochat and get off with these hot webcam shemales now!
The best shemales on webcams show their expertise

Go Back   Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Ogryn1313 will become famous soon enough
Default Any TS in KY?

KY, the state mind you...not the lube!

33, college graduate, single. Looking for a sweet and loving girl.
The Best Live Shemale Cams?
Old 08-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners
M2f Tgirl

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Wow.. Kentucky is probably going to be a tough place to find a Tgal. Have your tried Lexington? I know Louisville had a really great dance club, no idea if it still exists - it was a few years ago, where pretty much all the gays and trans and DQs and "cool kids" hung out. It was HUGE and even had a theater and like 2 or 3 different connected bars.
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Ogryn1313 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Wow.. Kentucky is probably going to be a tough place to find a Tgal. Have your tried Lexington? I know Louisville had a really great dance club, no idea if it still exists - it was a few years ago, where pretty much all the gays and trans and DQs and "cool kids" hung out. It was HUGE and even had a theater and like 2 or 3 different connected bars.

That is a possibility. They are the state's two major cities and thus it is more likely. But I live down in the mountains of the southeast where things are rural and backwards.

But, not far away in Tennessee, about 3 hours away, Knoxville and Johnson City seem to have a scene. There is a club in J-City. I went to it once. Strange mix, gays, bis, straights, etc. It was amazing. A mix of all types of folks and everyone having fun. A lot of crossdressers. But any tgirls...I wouldn't know.
Old 07-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

kyfreakseeker is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I live in southeast ky and not much down here. Wife would dearly love to get a hold of one however
Old 07-23-2009
Canuck

Bionca, are you thinking of Connections? If so it is still open. There are two more that have opened in the last year, but I haven't been yet.

I wish there were more people up here in Louisville myself