Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,247
tlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nice
Default Heterosexual - Homosexual -Lesbian - Bisexual - or Trysexual, My sex life - LABLES LABLES LABLES!

Seems a lot of guys on this site are confused about there sexuality, including me, some worry thay may be gay or bisexual or something.
To me its all labels, and where sex is concerned i don't believe anyone falls into any one category, there would have to be hundreds of labels to cover every ones different tastes and feelings.

I truly believe most men have at least a passing interest in cock but wont admit it. Why do most porn movies end with showing a guy shooting his load all over a girl or in her mouth, if it wasn't a turn on thay would just show what normally happens most times a guy cums inside a girls pussy.

I have been though many different sexual phases in my life, .
Starting from about 7 years old.
A girl next door took a fancy to me we used to go to a unused flat in my house and play with others bits, i found this really exciting and loved playing with her pussy and arse i found it fascinatiing, from then on i was hooked.
Then came a new girl to the neighbourhood she was a bit older about 13yrs, quite well developed and very beautiful, i fell i love, she also took an interest in me we used to change together in the local swimming baths and stare at each other i was to scared to touch the lovely hairy pussy and beautiful breasts, god i was a dummy.
Anyway i had quite a few more experiences with different girls before i reached 11. i was totally besotted with girls then, and had no interest in boy's or cock whatsoever you could probably call this my straight / HETROSEXUAL period.

Around about 10 i started playing with myself and about 11 i started cumming.
I thought this was bliss and i began a long loving relationship with my cock.
In the showers at school i began to notice other boy's cocks all he different sizes bald and hairy etc and i became fascinated with cocks, i started to wonder how i would feel to suck one or have one up my arse.
My fascination with girls began to subside, than i developed a bit of a crush on one boy id say he was quote pretty looking, i used to wank off thinking about him and if i had the courage and he was willing, which i think he was, i believe i would have had a sexual relation relationship with him, but i didn't.
You could say his was my gay or HOMOSEXUAL period.

When i left school i met a girl and fell in love again, losing all interest in boys.
HETROSEXUAL again.

Then i saw some porn with lesbians in this really fired me up, a strange thing happened i began to have fantasizes i was a girl in a lesbian relationships.
I actually wanted to be a girl with tits and a lovely pussy being fondled, sucked, licked and fingered by another girl. I had this fantasy for years.
was this my LESBIAN period?:D

Then i saw a porno with a intersex girl, a beautiful girl with a pussy and a big cock, WOW! i began to desperately want a intersex girl, this led to be becoming interested in shemales and my fascination for a girl with a cock.
But i have no interest in men.
If I'm honest i would prefer a Hermaphrodite/ intersexual, a girl with a pussy and a cock, fantastic! but thay are few and far between.
So this can't be my BISEXUAL period can it?

It was good to get that off my chest.

So what label would you give me? Possibly TRYSEXUAL or CONFUSEDSEXUAL?
Somehow i don't give a toss. DOWN WITH LABELS!

What about you?
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-01-2007
eliogabalo's Avatar
eliogabalo eliogabalo is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Florence, Italy
Posts: 470
eliogabalo is on a distinguished road
Default

Well, you're a sexually complete person. This is positive if helps you to empathize with different personality and situations and makes you tolerant and open-minded. In fact labels can be dangerous and have a conventional worth.
Nevertheless, some persons have a well-definite sexual identity. I adore the cock, the pussy makes me sick, and i feel terribly attracted by ladyboys. This attraction is so strong that i've lost any interest for women and for men. A psychologist would definite me "homo - transphilic". I think this "label" describes my sexuality very well, but only because my sexuality is well-definite, stable and permanent. I have an exclusive strong wish; so i can be very happy or very unhappy.

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-01-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-02-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,247
tlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nice
Default

I'm glad you have found exactly what you want elio.
A pussy making you "sick"" wow that's a strong reaction, no wonder you don't get on with girls.
Me i love to eat pussy, so it's good i don't get sick.:D
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-02-2007
samicon69's Avatar
samicon69 samicon69 is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 27
samicon69 is on a distinguished road
Default

There seems to be far too much hangups these days on labellng everything including people. Sometimes it seems as if people are wasting valuable living time on worrying about these issues. But I think that when we are lying on our death-beds looking back on our live the labels issue won't seem important at all. The only real label you need in life is your name.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2007
eliogabalo's Avatar
eliogabalo eliogabalo is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Florence, Italy
Posts: 470
eliogabalo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I'm glad you have found exactly what you want elio.
A pussy making you "sick"" wow that's a strong reaction, no wonder you don't get on with girls.
Me i love to eat pussy, so it's good i don't get sick.:D
In fact, when i fucked a woman, i couldn't look at her pussy. The pussy seems an horrible scar. Well, i've not these problems anymore ...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-03-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,247
tlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nice
Default juicy pussy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
In fact, when i fucked a woman, i couldn't look at her pussy. The pussy seems an horrible scar. Well, i've not these problems anymore ...
Well i suppose some pussy's are a bit ugly (skinny dry one's look yuk), Britney spears, eek!, but then some cock are ugly to, bony and wrinkly.
Most of the girls iv been with have had lovely pussy's, juicy fat lips with a creamy filling, yum yum, lovely
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-04-2007
translover
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post

sometimes i feel my self like a girl and be horny.

And i want to wear some stockings and sexy panties and a skirt and would like to be stroked in these and want to be all passive, talking like a girl. the thought of it make me so horny but i am all male and i have no feminine part in my body. i like being a male. i am happy with my cock, just i think they can masturbate more realistic then us bec they can insert a dildo and feel like it is a cock . but men can't do that only fuck her hands

i am bisexual and i like the way of my sexuality. i am happy with cocks and happy with pussies. Asses ? i love it

But when i wear some stockings while sex i excited more and be so horny.


LOVE ?
with a men or boy : never and never

with a women/girl : i love them forever

with a Ladyboy : (if looking girly) i love them too.

with a Ladyboy and a women/girl together : ohhhhh that would be the greatest !!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-04-2007
kamsutra's Avatar
kamsutra kamsutra is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: INDIA
Posts: 102
kamsutra is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Seems a lot of guys on this site are confused about there sexuality, including me, some worry thay may be gay or bisexual or something.
To me its all labels, and where sex is concerned i don't believe anyone falls into any one category, there would have to be hundreds of labels to cover every ones different tastes and feelings.

I truly believe most men have at least a passing interest in cock but wont admit it. Why do most porn movies end with showing a guy shooting his load all over a girl or in her mouth, if it wasn't a turn on thay would just show what normally happens most times a guy cums inside a girls pussy.

I have been though many different sexual phases in my life, .
Starting from about 7 years old.
A girl next door took a fancy to me we used to go to a unused flat in my house and play with others bits, i found this really exciting and loved playing with her pussy and arse i found it fascinatiing, from then on i was hooked.
Then came a new girl to the neighbourhood she was a bit older about 13yrs, quite well developed and very beautiful, i fell i love, she also took an interest in me we used to change together in the local swimming baths and stare at each other i was to scared to touch the lovely hairy pussy and beautiful breasts, god i was a dummy.
Anyway i had quite a few more experiences with different girls before i reached 11. i was totally besotted with girls then, and had no interest in boy's or cock whatsoever you could probably call this my straight / HETROSEXUAL period.

Around about 10 i started playing with myself and about 11 i started cumming.
I thought this was bliss and i began a long loving relationship with my cock.
In the showers at school i began to notice other boy's cocks all he different sizes bald and hairy etc and i became fascinated with cocks, i started to wonder how i would feel to suck one or have one up my arse.
My fascination with girls began to subside, than i developed a bit of a crush on one boy id say he was quote pretty looking, i used to wank off thinking about him and if i had the courage and he was willing, which i think he was, i believe i would have had a sexual relation relationship with him, but i didn't.
You could say his was my gay or HOMOSEXUAL period.

When i left school i met a girl and fell in love again, losing all interest in boys.
HETROSEXUAL again.

Then i saw some porn with lesbians in this really fired me up, a strange thing happened i began to have fantasizes i was a girl in a lesbian relationships.
I actually wanted to be a girl with tits and a lovely pussy being fondled, sucked, licked and fingered by another girl. I had this fantasy for years.
was this my LESBIAN period?:D

Then i saw a porno with a intersex girl, a beautiful girl with a pussy and a big cock, WOW! i began to desperately want a intersex girl, this led to be becoming interested in shemales and my fascination for a girl with a cock.
But i have no interest in men.
If I'm honest i would prefer a Hermaphrodite/ intersexual, a girl with a pussy and a cock, fantastic! but thay are few and far between.
So this can't be my BISEXUAL period can it?

It was good to get that off my chest.

So what label would you give me? Possibly TRYSEXUAL or CONFUSEDSEXUAL?
Somehow i don't give a toss. DOWN WITH LABELS!

What about you?
I think DONTKNOWWHATSEXUAL will be better :D

BTW, I never had such cock interest and always loved pussy but when saw a shemale 1st time, I masturbated at that moment while imagining her entering into me and shooting her load inside me.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-08-2007
LonelySatyr LonelySatyr is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8
LonelySatyr is on a distinguished road
Default Lables

If you like vegetables does that make you a vegetarian? If you drink the occasional beer does that make you an alcoholic? If you walk does that forever make you a pedestrian and never a driver?

Obviously the answer to all of these is no, however sexuality often encourages us to stamp a label onto someone or something that it may not fit, to make ourselves feel more comfortable with something we don't fully understand or may not be comfortable with.

Most of my female friends have some kind of sexual attraction to females on some level. Some have practiced it frequently, some are living what one might label a "lesbian" life style, and some only fantasize about it on rare occasions but might not want to discuss it with anyone.

A lesbian friend of mine is attracted to some men, and this isn't unusual. Although she would probably never have sex with a guy again as long as she lives, she is fine with her man-crushes and doesn't blink about her self-identity as a lesbian.

I have guys friends who would otherwise be considered gay, but they have a fascination with boobs. Women's boobs, not shemale boobs. But they are "gay"

I myself believe that all of us fall somewhere between the extremes of 100% heterosexual and 100% homosexual in the electromagnetic spectrum of human sexuality, and that we can drift along that spectrum in different intensities as we go through life, and that this is perfectly normal. Labels are for canned foods not people.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-08-2007
svnd's Avatar
svnd svnd is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 5
svnd is on a distinguished road
Default straight

I believe I'm as straight as can be, can't stand the idea of me being with a guy...
But i love ladyboys, they're just women without the downsides of women!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-09-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,247
tlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svnd View Post
I believe I'm as straight as can be, can't stand the idea of me being with a guy...
But i love ladyboys, they're just women without the downsides of women!
And with the upside of a cock:D
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-09-2007
inadaze's Avatar
inadaze inadaze is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 281
inadaze is on a distinguished road
Default

would someone who doesnt see himself as gay be attracted to feminine trannys who might be only part time trannys ? i saw a profile online a while ago of someone exactly like that . she looked fantastic all dressed up with the photography well done , maybe camera tricks who knows but no hormones or surgery. In the small print it said she spends her time (unwillingly) in work as a man (no pics of her as a man available) which kind of bothered the side of me which doesnt like men,
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-13-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,247
tlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
would someone who doesnt see himself as gay be attracted to feminine trannys who might be only part time trannys ? i saw a profile online a while ago of someone exactly like that . she looked fantastic all dressed up with the photography well done , maybe camera tricks who knows but no hormones or surgery. In the small print it said she spends her time (unwillingly) in work as a man (no pics of her as a man available) which kind of bothered the side of me which doesnt like men,
That's an interesting point, i have searched through local/national personal adds in the past for tgirls only to find that most where men dressed as women.
Most looked horrible, but their are a few that look quite feminine and attractive, but the downside of no tits.
Trouble is i just see them as men dressed as women, obviously thay are and i seem to find this quite disturbing as well.
I just find it a complete turn off.
I wonder how far down the gender reassignment route thay have to be before i begin to fancy them.
Its all very confusing this tgirl sex lark.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.

Last edited by tlover; 09-13-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-13-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,247
tlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nice
Default

Thinking about it now, i would find it off putting if she had a deep voice, that would be quite important to me.
Also tits, the only tgirl i have found attractive without them is Nancy for some reason, but even then i keep wanting and imagining her to have tits, and found my self liking her without them a little weird.
Apart from the physical side she would have to be fairly feminin in her ways as well, i suppose i would have to make compromises in quite a few areas but I'm not sure where i would begin to fancy her and not fancy her, or begin to see her more as man than tgirl?
I'm even more confused now.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.

Last edited by tlover; 09-13-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-13-2007
Rick_
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I consider my self stright but like girls and shemales but i would never go out with a shemale with a deep voice,i only like if they are famine
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-17-2007
darkways's Avatar
darkways darkways is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 64
darkways is on a distinguished road
Default

I think we all go through wondering what we are. Straight, gay, bi-sexual. I know I did. Then started looking at what I liked. I found females sexy, also shemales sexy, and not attracted to men. Now as my love for shemales is grows, I not attracted that much to females. Shemales to me is the complete compliment for man; me any ways. But whether am I straight, bi, or gay. I don't care. As long as your happy with who you are and who you are with. Thats what counts.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-14-2007
rammani's Avatar
rammani rammani is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 43
rammani is on a distinguished road
Default

i want a small cock in pink
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-14-2007
BlueRaven88's Avatar
BlueRaven88 BlueRaven88 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 460
BlueRaven88 will become famous soon enoughBlueRaven88 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Seems a lot of guys on this site are confused about there sexuality, including me, some worry thay may be gay or bisexual or something.
To me its all labels, and where sex is concerned i don't believe anyone falls into any one category, there would have to be hundreds of labels to cover every ones different tastes and feelings.

I truly believe most men have at least a passing interest in cock but wont admit it. Why do most porn movies end with showing a guy shooting his load all over a girl or in her mouth, if it wasn't a turn on thay would just show what normally happens most times a guy cums inside a girls pussy.

I have been though many different sexual phases in my life, .
Starting from about 7 years old.
A girl next door took a fancy to me we used to go to a unused flat in my house and play with others bits, i found this really exciting and loved playing with her pussy and arse i found it fascinatiing, from then on i was hooked.
Then came a new girl to the neighbourhood she was a bit older about 13yrs, quite well developed and very beautiful, i fell i love, she also took an interest in me we used to change together in the local swimming baths and stare at each other i was to scared to touch the lovely hairy pussy and beautiful breasts, god i was a dummy.
Anyway i had quite a few more experiences with different girls before i reached 11. i was totally besotted with girls then, and had no interest in boy's or cock whatsoever you could probably call this my straight / HETROSEXUAL period.

Around about 10 i started playing with myself and about 11 i started cumming.
I thought this was bliss and i began a long loving relationship with my cock.
In the showers at school i began to notice other boy's cocks all he different sizes bald and hairy etc and i became fascinated with cocks, i started to wonder how i would feel to suck one or have one up my arse.
My fascination with girls began to subside, than i developed a bit of a crush on one boy id say he was quote pretty looking, i used to wank off thinking about him and if i had the courage and he was willing, which i think he was, i believe i would have had a sexual relation relationship with him, but i didn't.
You could say his was my gay or HOMOSEXUAL period.

When i left school i met a girl and fell in love again, losing all interest in boys.
HETROSEXUAL again.

Then i saw some porn with lesbians in this really fired me up, a strange thing happened i began to have fantasizes i was a girl in a lesbian relationships.
I actually wanted to be a girl with tits and a lovely pussy being fondled, sucked, licked and fingered by another girl. I had this fantasy for years.
was this my LESBIAN period?:D

Then i saw a porno with a intersex girl, a beautiful girl with a pussy and a big cock, WOW! i began to desperately want a intersex girl, this led to be becoming interested in shemales and my fascination for a girl with a cock.
But i have no interest in men.
If I'm honest i would prefer a Hermaphrodite/ intersexual, a girl with a pussy and a cock, fantastic! but thay are few and far between.
So this can't be my BISEXUAL period can it?

It was good to get that off my chest.

So what label would you give me? Possibly TRYSEXUAL or CONFUSEDSEXUAL?
Somehow i don't give a toss. DOWN WITH LABELS!

What about you?
WALL OF TEXT CRIT HITS YOU FOR 200 000! YOU DIE!

lol just kidding :P

at the moment i do not know what we are meant to be 'labelled' as. i dont really care. i have had many crushes but i never actually started dating. you may think this is strange but oh well.

when i was in kindergarten and first grade i knew a girl who was absolutely stunning (still is too). i loved her before i even knew i liked girls, but i have been too shy and withdrawn all my life to work up the guts to tell her (wouldnt matter now anyway)

in grade 2 i moved to a different state. there was an extremely beautiful asian girl in my class and i felt the same way about her that i did the other girl, though i also felt the strong urge to kiss my male friend which was weird cos i dont likw guys at all. i suppose it was a plutonic sort of love as friends. suppose this was my 'bisexual' stage.

3rd grade i was back to the same school i was in in year 1, felt nothing for any girls that were in my classes so yeah nothing happened. that was how it was all through school from that point on. after i started to be interested in dating, all of the girls worth dating were taken, and the rest were chain smoking, partying sluts who i wanted nothing to do with.

at the end of last year, i became obsessed with intersexed/hermaphrodite women. at first the thought of the penis actually cumming in my mouth or whatever was really gross, but now it turns me on. i looked desperately for hermaphrodite sites but couldnt find anything but shemale pictures. though after a few weeks of looking i became very eroused by shemales and not interested in hermaphrodites at all. right now pussy does nothing for me. if the girl has no cock, im not interested.

thats my story
__________________
_██_
(ಠ_ృ) I say they seem to be letting all SORTS of riff raff into the internet these days!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-14-2007
jimudon's Avatar
jimudon jimudon is offline
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 156
jimudon has a spectacular aura aboutjimudon has a spectacular aura about
Default Only like shemales

I only like shemales or maybe femboys. Over the last years I have only been into shemales and femboys. I just find so-call real girls a bore and lacking. If that puts a label on me so be it.
__________________
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover!
I adore the cock
I don't like pussy
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-20-2007
gunslinger1985's Avatar
gunslinger1985 gunslinger1985 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 78
gunslinger1985 is on a distinguished road
Default

Personally, the only group I don't find myself attracted to are men. I like biological women, shemales, hermaphrodites, and any other subgroup i might have forgotten. I just condiser myself a guy wo is attracted to femininity not masculinity.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-20-2007
tlover's Avatar
tlover tlover is offline
She-cock inspector
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: u.k north west
Posts: 1,247
tlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nicetlover is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 View Post
Personally, the only group I don't find myself attracted to are men. I like biological women, shemales, hermaphrodites, and any other subgroup i might have forgotten. I just condiser myself a guy wo is attracted to femininity not masculinity.
That's a good point something ive never given much thought to before, thinking about it now all the people i have been attracted to have been very feminine so femininity must play a major part in my attraction to them.
__________________
Tlover Give it a go, you never know.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-24-2007
tonywaits's Avatar
tonywaits tonywaits is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 312
tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Default

I don't consider myself homo or bi, I just like sex with whoever I'm attracted to.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-18-2008
bob4038 bob4038 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 33
bob4038 is on a distinguished road
Default

Well, I think I am in the range of bi (but substaintially more interested in females). I have had a couple of homosexual experiences when I was 12 to 14. I am attracked to ladyboys.

Based on my experience, sexuality is some sort of continuim or circle os something like that. I find my interests vary over time.

So I would just say you are sexual, as I would use that "label" on my self.

Enjoy it!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-29-2008
ila's Avatar
ila ila is offline
Moderator
Shecock obsessed
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,177
ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Labels

I don't care for labels. I do like women and shemales. It's the femininity of shemales that attracts me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gay, Bisexual, Str8? osborne2091 General Discussion 32 05-15-2012 04:24 PM
i can't figure this out for the life of me... schiff ID help needed 6 03-30-2010 09:44 PM
blk bisexual male in search of a ladyboy or shemale bop72 TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 2 09-18-2009 06:01 AM
So, how has been your life during, and after your transition? crossingoceans Chat About Shemales 3 06-25-2009 02:22 PM
Lesbian Ladyboy looking for Friends.. cindy TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam 0 11-24-2008 12:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy