Trans Ladyboy Forum
Videochat and get off with these hot webcam shemales now!
The best shemales on webcams show their expertise

Go Back   Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

electriclady has a spectacular aura aboutelectriclady has a spectacular aura about
Default Ladyboys & Tgirls with puffy nipples

I find puffy nipples very sexy & nubile. So I thought I would start a thread about the topic and supply a prime example to illustrate what I mean. To be truly "puffy", a nipple has to have an areolar profile that is raised above the the general outline of the breast.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 12pf.jpg. Views: 241.  Click image to open a larger version of 13pf.jpg. Views: 445.  
The Best Live Shemale Cams?
Old 01-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

electriclady has a spectacular aura aboutelectriclady has a spectacular aura about
Default She is puffy perfection.

Beautiful puffy nipples, curves, feminine looks and she has a tight foreskin!

perfection.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sn012pf.jpg. Views: 180.  Click image to open a larger version of sn013pf.jpg. Views: 169.  Click image to open a larger version of sn011pf.jpg. Views: 292.  
Old 01-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default yin and her cute little titty puffy nipples

Here is the adorable Yin with her natural budding puffy brown nippled little tits and tight foreskin tipped cock.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of yin2036_138.jpg. Views: 81.  Click image to open a larger version of yin2047_800.jpg. Views: 95.  
Old 01-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Beautiful pointy little puffies on her growing tits

What a lovely natural nipple and breast shape profile she has! Pretty cock too!
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 009.jpg. Views: 98.  Click image to open a larger version of 0013.jpg. Views: 117.  Click image to open a larger version of 0015.jpg. Views: 196.  
Old 01-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

not2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud ofnot2old has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclady View Post
. . . To be truly "puffy", a nipple has to have an areolar profile that is raised above the the general outline of the breast.
Well, if raised aureoles get you into this club, then I nominate Asia for membership.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of Asia3 07.jpg. Views: 145.  Click image to open a larger version of Asia3 09.jpg. Views: 65.  Click image to open a larger version of Asia3 12.jpg. Views: 152.  
Old 01-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Puffy nipples on flat chested ladyboy.

Here are some lovely dark hormonal puffy nipples, heralding her growing breasts.

(Not2old - thanks for those spectacular images of Asia's puffy raised nipples - very suckable!)
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of cout041.jpg. Views: 86.  Click image to open a larger version of cout045.jpg. Views: 99.  Click image to open a larger version of cout110.jpg. Views: 237.  
Old 01-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo
Thumbs up puffy nipples

Quote:
I find puffy nipples very sexy & nubile. So I thought I would start a thread about the topic and supply a prime example to illustrate what I mean. To be truly "puffy", a nipple has to have an areolar profile that is raised above the the general outline of the breast.
Hazel's nipples have always amazed me!
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of hazel tucker 1035.jpg. Views: 108.  Click image to open a larger version of hazel tucker 1049.jpg. Views: 93.  Click image to open a larger version of hazel tucker 1079.jpg. Views: 166.  
Old 01-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Cute virginal teen puffies

I love these young newly growing puffy nipples with one slightly bigger than the other.

(Yes hazel Tucker's nips are excellent. I hope she never has implants.)
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of pic_6phin.jpg. Views: 116.  Click image to open a larger version of pic_6phin-.jpg. Views: 139.  
Old 01-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

xriddl is on a distinguished road

Quote:

perfection.
I mean her name is Wawa. But she is now post-op
Old 01-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

emminiuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmo View Post
Hazel's nipples have always amazed me!

I agree. So pink and puffy. Very very nice.
Old 01-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

bathingcaplover is a jewel in the roughbathingcaplover is a jewel in the roughbathingcaplover is a jewel in the roughbathingcaplover is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emminiuk View Post
I agree. So pink and puffy. Very very nice.
Too many completely useless and utterly pointless postings all over the freebies section again...contribute by posting pictures guys!

Like so say hello to: 1 Karla Dalbianco, 2 Ashley George, 3 Harley Quinn, 4 Hazel Tucker, 5 Hazel, 6 Jan, 7 Jas, 8 Paula, 9 Stacy and 10 Camila de Castro.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 54.jpg. Views: 116.  Click image to open a larger version of ASHLEY.jpg. Views: 67.  Click image to open a larger version of harley_quinn4025.jpg. Views: 84.  Click image to open a larger version of Hazel.jpg. Views: 107.  Click image to open a larger version of Hazel(2007.05).jpg. Views: 69.  Click image to open a larger version of Jan from Manila(2007.08).jpg. Views: 101.  Click image to open a larger version of jas1046.jpg. Views: 150.  Click image to open a larger version of PAULA.jpg. Views: 94.  Click image to open a larger version of STACY.jpg. Views: 101.  Click image to open a larger version of Camila de Castro (1).jpg. Views: 53.  

Last edited by dauls : 03-05-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: to add Karla Dalbianco's name
Old 01-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Gop shows her newly growing little puffies

Here is young Gop as she starts out on her female transition. She has lovely little brown puffy nipples that are just starting to grow.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of gop5.jpg. Views: 59.  Click image to open a larger version of gop15.jpg. Views: 57.  Click image to open a larger version of gop13.jpg. Views: 88.  
Old 01-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

samurai will become famous soon enoughsamurai will become famous soon enough

You chose good pictures for the beginning of this topic..
This ladyboy made me become passionate about puffy nipples.I think she name is Beer.
Nipples are a very large subject and I want to increase this topic with rare shapes, very erect and cheeky, big areolas, scars, fetishes... Let`s do this topic NIPPLELAND.
I have a collection of such photos, can I post them here?
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 1 BEER1 (2).jpg. Views: 131.  Click image to open a larger version of 0 (325).jpg. Views: 81.  Click image to open a larger version of 0 (326).jpg. Views: 119.  Click image to open a larger version of 1 BEER1.jpg. Views: 100.  

Last edited by samurai : 01-11-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default tiny puffies Gop has a lesbian friend

Here is more of tiny puffies Gop - she has a beautiful ladyboy lesbian friend call Thai. Thai gently brings Gop the relief she needs. All those new girly hormones surging through each others bodies bring new shared pleasures.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of gop & thai 4.jpg. Views: 94.  Click image to open a larger version of gop & thai11.jpg. Views: 41.  Click image to open a larger version of gop & thai15.jpg. Views: 88.  

Last edited by dauls : 03-05-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old 01-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default she is growing out of her training bra

It's clear from the compression marks on her breasts that her hormones are causing all the right effects. Her bra is too tight & it's time to move up out of her training bra.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffysn008.jpg. Views: 59.  Click image to open a larger version of puffysn010.jpg. Views: 88.  Click image to open a larger version of puffysn011.jpg. Views: 94.  

Last edited by dauls : 03-05-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old 01-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Puffy little buds

Her puffy little buds are beautiful! They remind me of my teens.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of sn003.jpg. Views: 139.  Click image to open a larger version of sn011.jpg. Views: 92.  Click image to open a larger version of sn013.jpg. Views: 71.  
Old 01-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Yin's brown puffy nipples & firm natural breasts

Yin's natural breast development is well underway. Her dark brown sexy puffy nipples are reaching their zenith, perched prominently on her firm growing breasts.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of yin1025.jpg. Views: 87.  Click image to open a larger version of yin1028.jpg. Views: 135.  Click image to open a larger version of yin1029.jpg. Views: 119.  
Old 01-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo
Thumbs up Yin's brown puffy nipples & firm natural breasts

Quote:
Yin's natural breast development is well underway. Her dark brown sexy puffy nipples are reaching their zenith, perched prominently on her firm growing breasts.

Nice pics ........ real nice
Old 01-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Morena del Sol shows off her fully developed puffy nippled breasts

This is Morena del Sol and her splendid ripe puffy nippled breasts.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of nicole3.jpg. Views: 87.  Click image to open a larger version of nicole4.jpg. Views: 101.  Click image to open a larger version of nicole8.jpg. Views: 242.  

Last edited by smc : 01-18-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Fixed incorrect model name.
Old 01-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Sexy Alisha shows off her puffies

Now this puffy nippled lady has got a certain "chiqueness" about her. Don't you agree?
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of alisha sc3.jpg. Views: 98.  Click image to open a larger version of Alisha sc7.jpg. Views: 65.  Click image to open a larger version of alisha sc12.jpg. Views: 109.  
Old 01-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default ladyboy O, has a puffy phimosed friend Ton

"O" explores her puffy nippled friend Ton's penis. She finds her friend's foreskin phimosis & tiny puffy breasts particularly erotic. Eventually, for the first time, they dare to share their orgasms together.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of retract oton158.jpg. Views: 98.  Click image to open a larger version of retract oton183.jpg. Views: 109.  Click image to open a larger version of retract oton199.jpg. Views: 129.  

Last edited by dauls : 03-05-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Bianca shows us her adorable natural puffy nipples

Pretty Bianca Freire & her adorable natural puffy nipples
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of joey 05.jpg. Views: 84.  Click image to open a larger version of joey11.jpg. Views: 150.  Click image to open a larger version of Joey 15.jpg. Views: 235.  

Last edited by smc : 01-20-2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 01-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Pretty Joey & her adorable natural puffy nipples
Your pictures are not of "Joey." Joey Silvera is the photographer and runs a website. These are Bianca Freire. Please don't assume that the labels on photographs, just because they have a person's name, indicate the name of the model.

I have edited your post so that future searches will be accurate.
Old 01-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Bianca's puffy nipples

SMC thanks for your patience! I am only an apprentice!
Old 01-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Female

Default Feern's tiny tits puffy nipples

Here is Feern unfurling her budding little breasts.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 085.jpg. Views: 48.  Click image to open a larger version of 094.jpg. Views: 85.  Click image to open a larger version of 098.jpg. Views: 67.  
87% of people who had a webcam chat with this babe came back for more. And it's no wonder...
Click image to open a chat window

Name: NINEINCHESPAU.jpg
Old 01-22-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl

Agurlishboy01 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Now this puffy nippled lady has got a certain "chiqueness" about her. Don't you agree?
Yes, Miss Electriclady, I totally agree with you !!!
Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Default www.shemaleyum.com

Renata, from two older SMY sets.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_renata1063.jpg. Views: 62.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_renata1081.jpg. Views: 28.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_renata1126.jpg. Views: 48.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_renata2042.jpg. Views: 27.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_renata2045.jpg. Views: 15.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_renata2092.jpg. Views: 59.  
Old 01-25-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

samurai will become famous soon enoughsamurai will become famous soon enough

May from Bob`s Tgirls, has gorgeous round tits with brown puffy nipples. And her lips and eyes... no coment!
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 09.jpg. Views: 56.  Click image to open a larger version of 07.jpg. Views: 107.  Click image to open a larger version of 04.jpg. Views: 42.  
Old 01-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com

Quote:

perfection.
I think this picture shows Wawa's puffy nipples even better. (She's post-op now.)
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_pre-op_wawa1025_841.jpg. Views: 91.  
Old 01-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

ss1234ss10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

hey, i loved this pics ... do you have more hairy breasts shemales??
Old 02-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default www.joeysilvera.com

An older photo of perfect puffies.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of pufflady_168.jpg. Views: 141.  
Old 02-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @joey-silvera

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
An older photo of perfect puffies.
From about 10 years ago more puffy pix of Tanya...
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of Tanya ~ 00-1861.jpg. Views: 71.  Click image to open a larger version of Tanya ~ 00-1862.jpg. Views: 43.  Click image to open a larger version of Tanya ~ 00-1864.jpg. Views: 72.  
Old 02-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Transvestite

evagender is on a distinguished road

I found this gorgeous tranny, but don't know her name. She's beautiful and has insane puffy nipples
Someone knows her name?
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of tumblr_lxh80p6WYA1r9hj8yo1_1280.jpeg. Views: 135.  
Old 02-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default www.BlackTgirls.com

The pressure of tight mesh makes the puffiness of Stacey's exquisite nipples even more pronounced.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_stacey4068_370.jpg. Views: 68.  
Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default www.AsianTS.com

Name unknown, but she certainly has nice puffies.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_asiants_06.jpg. Views: 32.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_asiants_07.jpg. Views: 36.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_asiants_10.jpg. Views: 45.  
Old 02-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Amaya has perfect puffies.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_amaya_621277701.jpg. Views: 42.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_amaya_701364544.jpg. Views: 107.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_amaya_1770314164.jpg. Views: 56.  
Old 02-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
M2f Tgirl

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Wow,

Quote:
This is Morena del Sol and her splendid ripe puffy nippled breasts.
Super beautiful, very nice full breasts on a very erotic lady. Thanks, I had not seen her before, and I appreciate the chance to see her beauty.
Old 02-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default www.bobstgirls.com

This is Jasmine. Her nipples are absolutely exquisite. I could spend hours pleasuring her with that one nipple showing in the middle picture, and I would be a very happy man.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_jasmine_7.jpg. Views: 15.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_jasmine_12.jpg. Views: 37.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_jasmine_14.jpg. Views: 40.  
Old 02-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Afk.Cpl has a spectacular aura aboutAfk.Cpl has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Afk.Cpl

http://forum.transladyboy.com/attach...4&d=1328191846
Quote:
Originally Posted by evagender View Post
I found this gorgeous tranny, but don't know her name. She's beautiful and has insane puffy nipples
Someone knows her name?
1st time i see this perfect diva, i am bumping this so everyone can see her again and maybe give us a name..
Old 02-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

brewdaddy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here is Feern unfurling her budding little breasts.
Awwwww yeah!
Old 02-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Quote:
Indeed. Alisha has lovely puffy nipples.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_alisha_a_16.jpg. Views: 50.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_alisha_b_6.jpg. Views: 57.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_alisha_c_9.jpg. Views: 56.  
Old 02-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default www.OnlyTgirls.com

I think Barbara deserves a place of honor in this thread.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_only-tgirls-barbara-picture-010.jpg. Views: 16.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_only-tgirls-barbara-picture-013.jpg. Views: 13.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_only-tgirls-barbara-picture-014.jpg. Views: 64.  
Old 03-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Default www.braziliantranssexuals.com

How could we possibly have a puffy nipples thread without Fabiane Spears?! Just look at that middle picture.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_fabiane-spears_54756304.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_fabiane-spears_54756310.jpg. Views: 46.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_fabiane-spears_54756293.jpg. Views: 74.  
Old 03-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Isabella has absolutely perfect puffies.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_isabella1064.jpg. Views: 49.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_isabella1076.jpg. Views: 78.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_isabella1092.jpg. Views: 39.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_isabella2069.jpg. Views: 43.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_isabella2086.jpg. Views: 79.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_isabella2095.jpg. Views: 53.  
Old 03-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @tspantyhose

Vanessa Rafaella...
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of 012.jpg. Views: 46.  Click image to open a larger version of 013.jpg. Views: 63.  Click image to open a larger version of 015.jpg. Views: 48.  
Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover
Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Vanessa Rafaella...
Indeed, Vanessa deserves a place of honor in this thread.
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of puffy_vanessa_rafaella 005.jpg. Views: 38.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_vanessa_rafaella 006.jpg. Views: 63.  Click image to open a larger version of puffy_vanessa-rafaella_14.jpg. Views: 48.  
Old 04-20-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

DohJeho has a spectacular aura aboutDohJeho has a spectacular aura about

Jennifer Jaded, puffy from back in the days
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of JadedJennifer_ss_misc_203.jpg. Views: 123.  Click image to open a larger version of JadedJennifer_ss_misc_204.jpg. Views: 189.  
Old 04-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Male

tongueready4u is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
i do agree and they are so sweet
Old 04-28-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover
Female

milkyfarts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DohJeho View Post
Jennifer Jaded, puffy from back in the days
NICE!!! The vintage pics are timeless.
Old 05-01-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
Male

DohJeho has a spectacular aura aboutDohJeho has a spectacular aura about

Diedre puffy black titties
Attached Images Click image to open a larger version of Diedre1085.jpg. Views: 34.  Click image to open a larger version of Diedre1098.jpg. Views: 35.  Click image to open a larger version of diedre2087.jpg. Views: 49.  
The cock of this babe is plain fabulous
Click image to open a chat window

Name: xvannesats.jpg