Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-17-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maura is on a distinguished road
Default Saying Hello

Hi guys...I'm well let's say I am a little over 40 and I'm new to this group. I adore men and almost everything about them and I am so happy that there are men who adore shemales.

I don't call myself transgendered anymore. It took me a long time to realize that I really am a shemale. I really like my body just the way it is now that I have been castrated and had my sac removed.

I see that so many men like a shemale who can and is willing to fuck them. I love being fucked-silly too. I surely can take it but when it comes to dishing it out...well you get the picture.

I hope to learn more about men who are into shemales and would be interested in hearing from other shemales who are like me to hear about how they manage their love lives. Now that I can really marry a man and be his wife it makes look at the world in a whole different way!

Tags
bottom, castrated, mature, shemale, submissive