Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-13-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Back Home at last

My last trip for 2015 was memorable, not for the business, but the unexpected entertainment

The trip was extended by two days, because I had to return to Philippines to collect some lost luggage. I had enjoyed the food at the nightclub where the exotic transvestite had performed and therefore I spent the night there again, but this time alone.

The dancer recognised me and after his equally exotic dance routine he came over to my table. He had recognised me from the previous trip and we started to drink and talk. I was having such a good time I had too much to drink and at 1pm were in my Hotel room having coffee in an attempt to sober up. The dancer had strippe off his short blue silk dress and showing me some of his new nude routines including what he called a simulated wank. It looked genuine to me and very much resembled the real thing.

It was having an affect on me and I could feel a bulge forming inside my G-string. The dance then proceded onto the bed when some slow stroking was not simulated. He asked if I would like to take him in hand. He said he would cum eventually, but was not inviting me into the act unless I wanted to make him cum. He was thinking his act would invite the audience to jerk him off as a finale.

My resistance was low and for the first time in my life I had someone elses penis in my hand. The feeling was strange, and his penis made my hands look very small. I lost track of time but eventually with his persuasion the pace quickened and he convulsed into a series of violent spasms and shooting about six large spurts of hot cum into his face and onto his chest.

He went into the bathroom,showered and put his dress back on. He did not ask for money, but I did notice as he left he still had a partial erection swinging freely under his short dress. His penis was so large it hung only an inch above the hemline of his dress.

Well yes I did not go unrewarded, because while he was showering I was so turned on it only took a few quick strokes and I had deposited a big load of pleasure intro the cool night air on the balcony outside my room.

I will never forget the feeling as his penis jerked and spurted, I was not expecting it though from his shouts of pleasurable pain he was not only expecting it but could not live without it.

Paula Dunbar
Old 12-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Manila

Hello Paula,
It sounds like you had a great time in Manila while recovering your misplaced baggage and an erotic encounter to boot with the Ladyboy you met on your last trip. Now that you have fondled a penis other than yours and you seemed to enjoy it you should take it a step further on your next trip.

BTW I'm travelling to Manila and Pattaya Thailand at the end of January and if you would be so kind as to pass on the name of the club and the district (Makati, Malate, Burgos etc.) where you met her I'll try to stop by for a drink.

Thanking you in advance and take care,

Also Happy Holidays

BSL
Old 12-16-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Locations in Manila

Because Manila can be a very dangerous place, particularly in the Red Light districts, I will never divulge the name of districts, clubs, Bars or Hotels. I do this not only to protect myself, but would hate to learn that my advice had lead to someone having a bad experience.

I will say that you should always travel by taxi and preferably with a local person who understands the risks.

I visit most large cities in Asia at least five times a year and have done so. for 15 years Therefore I am reasonably well known, but even with this information I always check with friends before returning to a district to make sure the scene has not changed for the worse since my last visit.

You can Google :Transsex Bars, and Clubs but the advice is always based on the fact someone is making money from the advertisements.

I am sure that if you chose wisely you will enjoy what ever you are looking for, but be warned they are not as clean or as honest as Westerners and their lives are much harder.

Paula Dunbar
Old 12-19-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladunbar View Post

Because Manila can be a very dangerous place, particularly in the Red Light districts, I will never divulge the name of districts, clubs, Bars or Hotels. I do this not only to protect myself, but would hate to learn that my advice had lead to someone having a bad experience.

I will say that you should always travel by taxi and preferably with a local person who understands the risks.

I visit most large cities in Asia at least five times a year and have done so. for 15 years Therefore I am reasonably well known, but even with this information I always check with friends before returning to a district to make sure the scene has not changed for the worse since my last visit.

You can Google :Transsex Bars, and Clubs but the advice is always based on the fact someone is making money from the advertisements.

I am sure that if you chose wisely you will enjoy what ever you are looking for, but be warned they are not as clean or as honest as Westerners and their lives are much harder.

Paula Dunbar
Good advice and awesome story! Thanks for sharing.