Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.BlackTgirls.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
This is Bubblecakez (I swear I didn't make that up).
Don't think I've ever seen her before.
And here's Bubblecakez again, from a recent set.
Attached Thumbnails
bubblecakez4001.jpg   bubblecakez4022.jpg   bubblecakez4058.jpg  

Old 06-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Kandi Redd fucked by Means.
Attached Thumbnails
kandiireddmeans1057.jpg   kandiireddmeans1085.jpg   kandiireddmeans1118.jpg  

Old 06-04-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Delicious Starr has a big, delicious cock that I want to suck.
Attached Thumbnails
delicious-starr_13.jpg   delicious-starr_14.jpg   delicious-starr_15.jpg  

Old 06-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Ciara, Kamora, Coco

Ciara certainly has the goods, as do Kami & Coco.
Attached Thumbnails
Ciaragoods04.jpg   Kamora07.jpg   Coco06.jpg  

Old 06-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Joy. Most everyone would like a little Joy in their lives. Personally, I would also like a lot of Joy in my ass.
Attached Thumbnails
joy5019.jpg   joy5036.jpg   joy5050.jpg  

Old 06-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Thera Sinclair

Here's Thera Sinclair. Love that nice Uncut dick
Attached Thumbnails
Thera Sinclaire 03.jpg   Thera Sinclaire 07.jpg   Thera Sinclaire 08.jpg  

Old 06-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Here's Thera Sinclair. Love that nice Uncut dick
It's a meal-and-a-half, perfect for hungry me!
Old 06-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I am hungry for Barbie's cock.
I wish I could report that my hunger has been satisfied, but ... alas ... I am still hoping for a taste of Barbie.
Attached Thumbnails
ts-barbie1-002.jpg   ts-barbie1-056.jpg   ts-barbie1-154.jpg  

Old 06-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Precious

It seems I'm not her only admirer. She's attractive, always smiling & generously endowed. It's no wonder she's precious to so many.
Attached Thumbnails
Precious01.jpg   Precious14.jpg   Precious18.jpg  

Old 06-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Star shines again.
Judging from her arms, it looks as if Star has been doing some lifting. She could lift me up and put me down, ass-first, on her cock ... any time she wants.
Attached Thumbnails
star photo 2.JPG   star photo 3.JPG   star photo 9.JPG  

Old 06-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
A blast from the (not so distant) past: big, beautiful Kyana.
More of beautiful Kyana ...
Attached Thumbnails
kyana_1704_sn001.jpg   kyana_1704_sn004.jpg   kyana_1704_sn010.jpg  

kyana_1713vs_sn004.jpg   kyana_1713vs_sn008.jpg   kyana_1713vs_sn012.jpg  

Old 06-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tamtam is on a distinguished road

My preferred black shemale: Tiffany
Attached Thumbnails
02.jpg   12.jpg   15.jpg  

Old 06-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

My black number two, Cristina Close
Attached Thumbnails
pics02.jpg   pics01.jpg   pics06.jpg  

Old 06-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

And number 3, Miriany Ribeiro.
Attached Thumbnails
onlytgirls_com-miriany-001.jpg   Miriany-is-Packing-Meat-16.jpg   pics07.jpg  

Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

From Shemales Get Barebacked
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

Whenever you are down and blue-just get on a thread like this and scroll back-sometimes a long way - and I know you will find a pic of a beauty that boosted you spirits that first time and she will do it again. I just went back a very little bit and caught one from tamtam that did it to me the other day -Christina Close - I always love the posing of the first pic-you know where I always end up looking at - I actually make it a contest with my brain-how long can I look at that pretty face before my eyes drop to her crotch and I wish I was on the floor. The third pic shows the slender beauty with a smiling attitude-she likes what she is doing and it would reflect in your meeting-the middle pic says get on that bed-my dick is ready-look at my mouth-it needs something in it-it is about to start drooling-my cock head says It was built that way for your tongue and lips to play with and let's not forget a head like that popping in and out of your ass is a dream come true. OK I am all set now to hit the road and make some money with a smile. Thanks tamtam and Christina
Old 06-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Nikki

There's well over a dozen girls named Nikki out there, but this may be my favorite.
From Black-TGirls.
Attached Thumbnails
nikkiC1080.jpg   nikkiC1067.jpg   nikkiC1042.jpg  

Old 06-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Yes, she is very beauty.
But personally i prefer Tiffany.

And what about this tgirl?
Attached Thumbnails
mckayla002.jpg   mckayla066.jpg   7.jpg  

mckayla1024.jpg  
Old 06-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default 3 x BTGs

They are Kimora, London & the always-popular Kendra.
Attached Thumbnails
Kimora01.jpg   London02.jpg   Kendra02.jpg  

Old 06-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
My preferred black shemale: Tiffany
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
My black number two, Cristina Close
You're right to rank these lovelies so highly. I'll be doing some research on them myself.
Old 06-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's been more than two years since lovely Noriko graced this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
noriko2026.jpg   noriko2032.jpg   noriko2054.jpg  

Old 06-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Ariel Mandingo.
Attached Thumbnails
ts-arielmandingo1-002.jpg   ts-arielmandingo1-045.jpg   ts-arielmandingo1-105.jpg  

Old 06-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She goes by ... well ... by Ebony.
Attached Thumbnails
ebony09.jpg   ebony12.jpg   ebony14.jpg  

Old 06-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default M girls

Miami Lee has been a popular selection for this thread for some time. Long may she continue to be.

Malon, she's always give it a tweak.
Attached Thumbnails
Miamilee03.jpg   Malon03.jpg  
Old 06-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

sexxy jade
Attached Thumbnails
jade-486_1000.jpg   jade-476_1000.jpg   jade-436_1000.jpg  

Old 06-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.frankstgirlworld.com

Quote:
Here are some pictures of Diamond Long that haven't already appeared in the thread.
I never grow tired of looking at Diamond Long.
Attached Thumbnails
diamond long photo 2 copy.JPG   diamond long photo 5 copy.JPG   diamond long photo 10 copy.JPG  

Old 06-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Once again, Phoebe Longoria.
Attached Thumbnails
phoebelongoria2008.jpg   phoebelongoria2026.jpg   phoebelongoria2091.jpg  

Old 06-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

China works the stripper pole.
Attached Thumbnails
china-stripper_8.jpg   china-stripper_11.jpg   china-stripper_14.jpg  

Old 06-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

SMC Any tranny stripper pole clubs around Boston?
Old 06-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Kewi for black tgirls
Attached Thumbnails
kewi-shemales-stroking-01.jpg   kewi-shemales-stroking-02.jpg   kewi-shemales-stroking-03.jpg  

Old 07-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Once again, Phoebe Longoria.
Phoebe Longoria in white lingerie, posing on Bob's famous red couch.
Attached Thumbnails
phoebe_longoria-white_lingerie_1.jpg   phoebe_longoria-white_lingerie_5.jpg   phoebe_longoria-white_lingerie_15.jpg  

Old 07-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I think the text accompanying my previous post of Electra photos said everything (see above).
Electra should be working my pole instead.
Attached Thumbnails
electra-working_the_pole_9.jpg   electra-working_the_pole_12.jpg   electra-working_the_pole_16.jpg  

Old 07-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Another look at Phoenix, courtesy of Bobs Tgirls
Phoenix now goes by Ashley. Apparently, the more naked she becomes, the less she smiles.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley6002.jpg   ashley6060.jpg   ashley6088.jpg  

Old 07-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tanner Chadsworth

Here's the lean, leggy, lovely Tanner Chadsworth
I've never seen her before, but I would most definitely like to see more of her.
Does anyone have more to contribute??
Attached Thumbnails
Tanner Chadsworth 02.jpg   Tanner Chadsworth 10.jpg   Tanner Chadsworth 15.jpg  

Old 07-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, there's Condaleeza Rice, former U.S. national security advisor and secretary of state. And now there's Anacondaleeza Rice, pictured below. I have plans for both of them. For Condaleeza, those plans include a trial and subsequent imprisonment for war crimes in Iraq. For Anacondaleeza, those plans involve her big cock buried in my ass until she's ready to cum, at which time the plans change to her big cock pumping her hot load into my mouth.
Attached Thumbnails
anacondaleezarice1010.jpg   anacondaleezarice1035.jpg   anacondaleezarice1093.jpg  

Old 07-08-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Here's the lean, leggy, lovely Tanner Chadsworth
Maybe too fit for me.
Old 07-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

TGirl Fetishes - Ebony TS Gabrielle teasing with her looks
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 07-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Quote:
I could eat a delicious chocolate Brownie right about NOW!
Brownie, who sometimes goes by Nia Lee, shows off her enormous cock for Shemale Strokers.
Attached Thumbnails
ts-brownie1-015.jpg   ts-brownie1-117.jpg   ts-brownie1-129.jpg  

Old 07-10-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hauna is on a distinguished road
Default black LB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicservant2010 View Post
Gotta love those beautiful black shemales
Sexy Nikki
Some beautiful ld's on this thread. Luv em
Old 07-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Brownie, who sometimes goes by Nia Lee, shows off her enormous cock for Shemale Strokers.
Some of the "back catalogue" of sexy Brownie (AKA Nia Lee).
Attached Thumbnails
brownie_07.jpg   brownie_09.jpg   brownie_15.jpg  

nia-lee_brownie_3.jpg   nia-lee_brownie_10.jpg   nia-lee_brownie_11.jpg  

Old 07-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I can't name this one
Attached Thumbnails
black144_1000.jpg   black-145_1000.jpg  
Old 07-11-2013

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
I can't name this one
Name: Hillary Mesquita...
Attached Thumbnails
Hillary Mesquita ~ 022.jpg   Hillary Mesquita ~ 034.jpg   Hillary Mesquita ~ 077.jpg  

Hillary Mesquita ~ 9619.jpg   Hillary Mesquita ~ 9630.jpg   Hillary Mesquita ~ 9710.jpg  

Old 07-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Paris, Shante & Stacey K

Paris & Stacey are already popular TLB girls & Shante hopes to join them.
Attached Thumbnails
Paris10.jpg   Shante07.jpg   Staceykash05.jpg  

Old 07-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Name: Hillary Mesquita...
thank you
i'll search for her
Old 07-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My mouth aches for Emily B's nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
Emily-B_07.jpg   Emily-B_12.jpg   Emily-B_14.jpg  

Old 07-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tommyc is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Taylor, from 2007.
Any more pics/vids from this hottie? She's by far one of the sexiest black girls...
Old 07-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kreator69 is on a distinguished road
Default Armani from blacktgirls

honestly, there is nothing better than a black tgirl!!! they are the hottest!!
Attached Thumbnails
armani1077.jpg   armani1088.jpg   armani2071.jpg  

Old 07-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kreator69 is on a distinguished road
Default Sweetstickytreat & Blondie from blackshemalestars

Sweetstickytreat, one of the best on the site!!

Blondie, another really fine tgirl!! mmmmmmm
Attached Thumbnails
31-sweetstickytreat-pichi-102.jpg   31-sweetstickytreat-pichi-128.jpg   31-sweetstickytreat-pichi-145.jpg  

54-blondiewithabigbrowndick-pichi-070.jpg   54-blondiewithabigbrowndick-pichi-127.jpg   54-blondiewithabigbrowndick-pichi-200.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 07-15-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 07-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default big and so strong !

why go white ?
Attached Thumbnails
;lmk;l;.jpg   10fghjdfg.jpg   rebecca2080.jpg  

Old 07-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes, she is Sparkle.
Attached Thumbnails
sparkle4019.jpg   sparkle4035.jpg   sparkle4075.jpg