Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DSL is on a distinguished road
Default sports

Profanity-laced outburst by tennis superstar Serena Williams could cost her a lot more than originally thought. Williams has already been hit with a $10,000 fine for swearing and waving her racquet at a line judge. She was also fined an additional $500 for racquet abuse when she threw her racquet and broke it earlier in the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO_jlXjgxN8

what do you think of her conduct she was nothing but a sore loser
to me.

Last edited by DSL; 09-15-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default So what

LOL Serena must have had a bad hair day.

With the kind of money she makes; I am sure she isn't feeling that much pain. As for being a sore loser, and a bad sport, she is just perpetuating a long tradition in sports. We are always going to have some athletes who have to get into a nasty frame of mind to achieve the intensity needed to compete at their best ability. It is just more frowned on in tennis than in football for example.

I say - she flucked up. She got fined. Maybe this will reduce further episodes. End of story.......... unless there is another chapter.

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 09-15-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL View Post
Profanity-laced outburst by tennis superstar Serena Williams could cost her a lot more than originally thought. Williams has already been hit with a $10,000 fine for swearing and waving her racquet at a line judge. She was also fined an additional $500 for racquet abuse when she threw her racquet and broke it earlier in the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO_jlXjgxN8

what do you think of her conduct she was nothing but a sore loser
to me.
with all her vicious comments regarding the ranking system...i was just waiting for her to be humbled.....and what better way than to be humbled by someone who was away from the sport for about two years or so...
but the fine is petty for her standards and it will further add to her arrogance.....

i hope, seriously that in the inquiry she gets an exemplary penalty to avoid repeat of such incidents.