Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-16-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lickitgemini will become famous soon enough
Default anal orgasms

who likes the feeling of an anal orgasm , that is ladyboy cock inside you when your cock explodes with cum ! i do .
Old 09-16-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Wow that sounds fantastic lick, got me horny thinking about it, but being a virgin i wouldn't know, but it sounds great.
Old 09-16-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Wanzerich has a little shameless behaviour in the past

thats a great ideal, i want to test it, but without shemale it will be hard
Old 09-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kamsutra has a spectacular aura aboutkamsutra has a spectacular aura about

great thing I always want to have but no I have not met any shemale yet
Old 09-19-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gayboi69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i love the feeling of an anal orgasm, or even, orgasming without even jacking off...the cum just pours out if you hit the right spot using a dildo or getting fucked
Old 09-19-2007

i cant do that probably would never be able to.. hell i couldnt even cum without my hand on my dick.. i tried jerking off, then at the very end letting go and standing up, it came out but i felt no pleasure at all.. not cool
Old 09-21-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

animal_dog is on a distinguished road
Default cheers

anal orgasam is more sensual and exilariting than vaginal.
Old 09-21-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

boobsnbone can only hope to improve

I tell you, the best is getting you dick sucked and having a finger in your ass at the same time! OMG!!!! You can spurt some long streams!!!!
Old 09-22-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayboi69 View Post
i love the feeling of an anal orgasm, or even, orgasming without even jacking off...the cum just pours out if you hit the right spot using a dildo or getting fucked
Your so right if you don't have a tgirl or someone else to fuck you then get a good dildo and go to town. It's great you cum so hard your knees buckel.
Old 09-22-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

opiopium is on a distinguished road

like to try it with Ladyboy for first time
Old 09-23-2007
translover

Wink

i feel it 3 times in my life in my experiences and i like it, yes
Old 09-23-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

never had anal before but i'd love to try it with a tgirl and do the same to her
Old 09-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

apple123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i still find it really hard to belive that, that's possible - but obviously guys have experienced it - i cant wait till i do
Old 10-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauly007 is on a distinguished road

Nothing better!
Old 12-29-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rancor169 is on a distinguished road

butt-plug/dildo
Old 12-30-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SoftPipe is on a distinguished road

Ooooh yes. That's the best!!!! That feeling of a cock deep inside me stroking that 'sweet spot' gets my dong maxed until the slightest stimulation causes me to shoot everywhere. I'd say there are two types: those that go limp with a cock in their ass, and those who just get harder. No points for guessing which category I'm in. Oh, and it's even better if you're servicing someone orally at the same time.
Old 01-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

joann-a is on a distinguished road
Default anal orgasm

Unfortunately,I have not try yet,but I imagine of a hard shemale cock coming in my ass,when I msturbate.That seems to be great
Old 01-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

julenewilson is on a distinguished road
Default anal orgasm

I was with an extremely hot and sensuous shemale a couple months ago. She had my ass propped up on a pillow with me on my back and held my legs in the air as she plowed my tight ass. It was the best sexual experience ever as I began to cum without touching my cock at all!
Old 01-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prouk1954 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prouk1954
Default Anal orgasm

Oh man,the feel of the hard,hot dick of your shemale lover inside your ass,is so match,so exciting,that the orgasm is like nothing else.When the cum burn your anus,your juicesroll from the deep of your body!
Old 01-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sexxxy is on a distinguished road

It is a great feeling...And i cum twice as hard
Old 01-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough
Default Love anal orgasms

I have had fingers, cocks and dildos rubbing my anal g-spot. Cocks feel best, followed by fingers then dildos. I cum very hard and intense when my prostate gets rubbed right. The only shemale that I had an ongoing fuck-buddy relationship with absolutely loved to see me shoot cum on my belly and chest while she fucked me. I never have cum without either me or the other person stroking my cock at the same time, but I'm pretty sure I will some day. I also used to hook up with a (female) stripper who loved to give head while finger banging my ass. She also liked to fuck me with her strap-on, but she always insisted that I cum in her mouth. She would fuck me until I was thisclose to cumming, then she'd finger me while she sucked my cock until she swallowed every drop. Usually we would then rest for a bit, maybe smoke some pot and then I'd fuck her silly. Good times!!!!
Old 01-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

solo66 is on a distinguished road

As a strait guy, I never had a shemale cock inside my ass, but I had my girlfriends fingers up to it and it feel so good...!
I have come to finger my ass sometimes when I'm all by myself..
You can cum to orgasm just like that.
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rajdip_999 is on a distinguished road

I would be an exciting experience........ I think it would make me cum quiet fast..............
Old 01-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

1313 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftPipe View Post
Ooooh yes. That's the best!!!! That feeling of a cock deep inside me stroking that 'sweet spot' gets my dong maxed until the slightest stimulation causes me to shoot everywhere. I'd say there are two types: those that go limp with a cock in their ass, and those who just get harder. No points for guessing which category I'm in. Oh, and it's even better if you're servicing someone orally at the same time.
Oh I agree, I am also one that gets real hard when a ts cock is in me. I love it. And your right, you get fucked so good that it doesnt take much to make you explode all over. I prefer to do the fucking but I sure dont mind it when its my turn to get fucked.
Old 01-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I have not yet had a cock in my ass, but I dream of the day I will feel a ladyboy's cock cumming in me. To be able to suck a ladyboy's cock at the same time would be the ultimate.
Old 11-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Is there anything better ???
Old 11-03-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I have not yet had a cock in my ass, but I dream of the day I will feel a ladyboy's cock cumming in me. To be able to suck a ladyboy's cock at the same time would be the ultimate.
Wow, that was a long time ago and so much has changed. I've sucked a lot of cock and been fucked a lot of times since then. I've enjoyed every inch of cock that's been in me and on me. I only wish that I hadn't waited so long to start.
Old 11-24-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yuri is on a distinguished road

i tried a dildo-type thing in my anal; felt a bit good and sexy, but not comfortable. it hurts even with a small one, and lube. i cannot see anyone to feel good there penetrated.
…wonder, a real cock maybe softer, even it's hard, and might make me feel good in my anal hole..? anyone, have experience and know this?
Old 12-07-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TuFuTu will become famous soon enoughTuFuTu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri View Post
i tried a dildo-type thing in my anal; felt a bit good and sexy, but not comfortable. it hurts even with a small one, and lube. i cannot see anyone to feel good there penetrated.
…wonder, a real cock maybe softer, even it's hard, and might make me feel good in my anal hole..? anyone, have experience and know this?
Psyche must be trained, to feel only pleasure by anal penetration. But the practical aspects are also important. Good lubrication is the most important. First of all you must bring a sufficiant quantity of lube deep into your anal channel. Then use a thin dildo in the beginning. With the time your anal muscels become used, that there something comes inside and then you can take bigger and bigger dildos.

There a curved dildos available, with a special form for prostate massage. These kind of dildos are best to "learn" anal pleasure. There is no need to move them in and out. Only a little shaking them will give good feelings on the prostate witout any odd sensations.

To get a real cock inside is better. As a beginner you will be able even to handle a big one, as far as the owner of the cock is experienced and handles his tool cautious. If not he might give you pain, because he will sometimes go in too deep. Therefore 5-7 inch is an ideal cock size for anal penetration. Smaller is even better.
Old 12-07-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TuFuTu will become famous soon enoughTuFuTu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamsutra View Post
great thing I always want to have but no I have not met any shemale yet
Look for a good looking, femine gay. That's much easier to find than a shemale, who is willing to fuck you.

I found a 18 y.o boy with a beautiful big cock for my first experience and it was fine.
Old 12-08-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LeeIII can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to LeeIII
Default would love to found out

I have yet to be with a shemale I long to find out what it would be like to have a anal orgasm from a shemale topping me. I am hoping to find out one day. Maybe one of my friends on here will break me in and take my v-ass from me and let me experience it for myself.
Love is a force that is so impressive than any other because it is invisible, it cannot be seen it has to be felt, it can transform you in an instant and can offer you more joy than any material things you ever will have in life. So laugh,LOVE and live life to the fullest my friends.
Old 12-13-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ILoveTgirls will become famous soon enoughILoveTgirls will become famous soon enough
Default Best feeling in the world

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it feels when a tgirl is straddling you and you're on your back and watching her thrust in and out of your ass and then you explode while clutching that rock hard cock! I've done it many times and can't wait until I can do it again. I'm versatile but I really, really enjoy being a bottom more. Turns me on!
Old 06-20-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tutu can only hope to improve

i cum many times with out touching my dick.it happens most of the time while i fist my self.i can fist my ass pretty well.i get anal orgasm when i rub my prostate.oh it feels so good.
Old 06-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

If you don't feel it yourself words don't even come close.
Old 09-05-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

I love the feeling of Someone pounding me pretty nice and rough. I like a bit (lot) of pain at the finish, but an understanding at the end.
Old 09-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu View Post
i cum many times with out touching my dick.it happens most of the time while i fist my self.i can fist my ass pretty well.i get anal orgasm when i rub my prostate.oh it feels so good.
You can get your fist up your ass? What are you? a corkscrew?

Last edited by franalexes; 09-06-2017 at 04:11 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 09-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

The prostate is an amazing organ if you are a transwoman. I lot of men like a finger in there or if they have hang ups about that , I don't know who wouldn't on here because you are having sex with a trans woman for Christ's sake, messaging the prostate right under the testicals does pretty much the same thing.
Old 01-01-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hunglad is infamous around these parts

getting a rimjob with your getting jacked off by a cute ladyboy always it for me but ive fucked a few ladyboys who would some times cum when your cock was in their arse even if theyer not touching it.. most of the time its when theyve done some poppers though
Old 01-03-2018
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

KimberJamesfan can only hope to improve

Not sure I've really had an anl orgasm per se. I do know that when I have a plug in my orgasms are twice as strong!!
Old 09-13-2019
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

michele4848 is infamous around these parts

I would love to have a sissygasm.