Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts
Default Straight Guys Opinions on this video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...nelID=10149749

Hey when I see this video I wonder whether my interest in shemales is all fantasy. As a straight guy I dont like the view at the beginning of the video but the end result is a lot better. However now the rational part of my mind tells me theres nothing there except heavy make up and a wig and a few clever tricks such as taping the face.

I wonder , how does this video make other straight guys on this forum feel ?
Old 01-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
O.O that just freaks me out man. he went to a ratty looking guy to a pretty chick just by crossdressing. i thought that 'krista' was very pretty but all in all it made my eyes water because it's so very very VERY disturbing and wrong to me *pukes*
Old 01-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

upt225 is on a distinguished road
Default weird

i can't lie it freaks me out too but he transformed into something beautiful....looks like a regular shemale and not a crossdresser but in a way i still feel like shemales are closer to real women than anything
Old 01-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobnob is on a distinguished road

I'm not straight...at least I don't think I am, hehe. Anyway, the transformation itself was kinda weird, but overall I don't mind. The end product was very sexy
Old 01-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Arato can only hope to improve

Freaks me out too, to see it go man to woman maybe same with shemale if I saw her befor she became a woman
Old 01-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rollon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rollon

shes ok looking but she has no tits, prefere blackhair and small ladyboys with tits!
Old 01-09-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Daze, really interesting video but as blue said also very disturbing.
Seeing him first as a ginger minger of a man my first reaction was no way was he going to look like a nice pretty girl and i thought exactly that all the way through, until stage five when he suddenly transformed into quite hot looking girl, i couldn't belive it!
That's the type of girl id go for, all slim, big lipped and pouty looking.
I found myself fancying him, then thinking yuk! that's a bloke in a dress!
If i walked into a bar and saw her, i would never have guessed it was a bloke, i would probably think wow! but shes out of my league, its amazing what a bit of makeup can do.
Makes me wonder how many of those beautiful tarted up girls you see are actually mingers without their makeup.
Also made me think the majority of shemales probably look just as bad and blokey without make up and basically are just blokes in drag, but then again they have tits and hormone treatment and lots of other work done to make them much more feminine. Yes?
Very upsetting.
Old 01-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Yeah the hair on his face and skin and everything about the dude makes me wanna throw up. It disturbs me but one way of looking at this is that we have seen the difference between a true transexual in transition and a crossdressing transvestite which is a completely different phoenomenon.

Its a warning to be careful if you ever visit a TGirl bar as you never can be sure whats out there. One thing I know is I like my girls to be natural beautys.

And having never met Tgirl as of yet, I think smell is going to be important. If 'she' smells like a 'he' then its a problem. Maybe my membership of this forum is a psychotic episode ? lol

Last edited by inadaze; 01-09-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-09-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
Yeah the hair on his face and skin and everything about the dude makes me wanna throw up. It disturbs me but one way of looking at this is that we have seen the difference between a true transexual in transition and a crossdressing transvestite which is a completely different phoenomenon.

Its a warning to be careful if you ever visit a TGirl bar as you never can be sure whats out there. One thing I know is I like my girls to be natural beautys.

And having never met Tgirl as of yet, I think smell is going to be important. If 'she' smells like a 'he' then its a problem. Maybe my membership of this forum is a psychotic episode ? lol
I think you could be right, smell will probably be important, and mabey skin as well, a blokes skin is no where near as soft as a girls and that's one thing a shemale cant change, could be a worry, would i be turned off by harder skin and sweaty bloke smell, yuk!
Another thing to think on!
Old 09-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

I had no problem with it.
Old 09-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

spacecase9128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Nice results, as Krista looks Great. I agree about what I can see might consider Krista out of my league.
Old 09-17-2011
aw9725

This is over three years old. Don?t know why I haven?t seen it before. Krista is really cute. Does the transformation disturb me? No. Why should it?
Old 09-27-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road

I don't personally find krista attractive, but I can tell you, if you like it, you like it buddy. The difference between women and men's faces are not really that big... in fact skinny guys and skinny girls looks extremely similar, in face when you look at boys and girls before they get their secondary sexual characteristics, the only real way to tell them apart is clothes and hairstyle...

I just suggest that you realise if its pretty its pretty, no matter what it went thru to get to that point.
Old 11-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

michellerae2000 is on a distinguished road

If it is pretty f*** it.
Old 11-12-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default A Straight answer from me

I reckon I'm as Straight as they come ( no pun intended ) without being homophobic.

One thing I have learned over my life-span to date is how deceptive my own hormones can be over true attraction to a visual image.

We all have the pleasure and thrill of being stimulated by visions of human beauty, and there is nothing wrong with such enjoyment. But I sometimes try to see beyond that to the beauty that should be within that person.

So perhaps this video clip doesn't do as much for me as it might have done a few years ago, but it was fun to see it.

to all members
Old 11-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rockford has a little shameless behaviour in the past

it kinda disturbed me, but oh well
Old 11-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ginger22 can only hope to improve

pretty impressive transformation. she's hot at the end.
Old 11-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MayDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past

His facial features make it easier to be convincing than most - I don't think a lot of guys could pull that off even with that thingey on his head.
Old 11-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mikelancealot has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't want to disrespect anyone I am new here. I am straight, I think. I was very disturbed by this video it made me want to throw up, and I am not sure why. I am not into gay men, or manly bodies I think dudes are nasty sweaty and hairy. I love shemales -- this disturbed me and made me rethink my desires?